Nolder (2) - Pac, 80

Pac (1) - Nol

Nyn (1) - Lizzie

Ballin (1) - JC

JC (1) - JiF

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ballin and JiF entered my top 3 as well.  Feeling really good about Crusher, Zander, Nyn, JC, Dice and Lizzie as town.  

TOWN

Crusher

Zander

Nyn

JC

Dice

Lizzie

Smash

Pac

JiF

Ballin

Nolder

SCUM

Ok if I'm being honest I feel like you are taunting me. Please just tell me if your scum. I just don't want to be hurt again.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

You first.

Lizzie- Just came out so different this game.  Playing like he was actually trying to do something. He very well being mixing it up Ape style but I don't think so. He usually plays like he mods, all over the freaking place. This game I felt a certain reserve to him. 

You get one. Give me one back. 

Nolder.  I wasn't reading in depth but didn't he claim to have a shot, supposedly used it, then disappeared.

Do we even have corroboration in the form of a scene from Leelou that this shot even took place?

I hate that you're going to make me check.

Just now, Pac said:

Nolder.  I wasn't reading in depth but didn't he claim to have a shot, supposedly used it, then disappeared.

Do we even have corroboration in the form of a scene from Leelou that this shot even took place?

Lee had a scene confirming the shot.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I think Zander took the shot. At Nolder I think. Nolder did disappear. Waiting to hear from him but I got him slightly south of null.

On 11/15/2016 at 6:32 PM, Leelou said:

BANG! 

There was a puff of smoke, a woman Pac screamed, a baby 80 cried, the crowd dove to the floor. A bullet zoomed by and hit a mark. Not necessarily the mark it intended, but a mark. To this person, the bullet felt like a pebble hit him in the neck. Unfazed, day went on. 

hmm

The Lizzie witchhunt is a joke.  He's generally terrible but assuming he's town I think he's right in saying scum is on his train.

Why is the conversation of the game being driven towards Lizzie when we have a maniac who was supposedly gifted a shot for posting a vote count (how bout that balance I talked about)?

Scum or SK taking a shot in that situation is a perfect cover for trying to get a cheap kill. 

Just now, Pac said:

The Lizzie witchhunt is a joke.  He's generally terrible but assuming he's town I think he's right in saying scum is on his train.

Why is the conversation of the game being driven towards Lizzie when we have a maniac who was supposedly gifted a shot for posting a vote count (how bout that balance I talked about)?

Scum or SK taking a shot in that situation is a perfect cover for trying to get a cheap kill. 

You know Scum and SK's dont normally have day vigs and that Lee posted whoever did the first VC was getting an item right?

Archived