Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Nyn was equally as speculative on my play because I had a different meta after 12 months, essentially trying to legitimately case me over nothing so, is she scummy in your opinion or no?

Overall, I really dont know what either of you are talking about.  I've tried to follow but it looks like an argument over semantics.  But I'm more comfortable with Nyn voting someone based on meta or perceived meta or false meta, than I am JC coming in out of nowhere and making if/then statements with no information.

She's null at this point for me.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Overall, I really dont know what either of you are talking about.  I've tried to follow but it looks like an argument over semantics.  But I'm more comfortable with Nyn voting someone based on meta or perceived meta or false meta, than I am JC coming in out of nowhere and making if/then statements with no information.

She's null at this point for me.

So who would you name as your best few scum read?

Just now, Lizard King said:

So who would you name as your best few scum read?

JC is my favorite right now.

The Zander and Nolderp situation is giving me a pause because I'd like to hear from them.  

Smash and Pac like to avoid the thread like the plague when they're scum, so they're on my radar. 80 made a few comments that caught my attention.  

Crush, you, nyn, dice, Ballin are all null for me right now. 

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Neither statement is contradictory.  I'm the only potential scummate among all the players here that would be telling Zander to "yolo" it.  Since I'm NOT scum, I assume he'd be playing with more measured scum teammates who would not be advising him to do that.  Thus, I doubt he's scum.

Make sense?

"One cannot control Zander, you can only hope to contain him"

-Cory Curren

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So he does this even when he has scummates yelling in his ear?  lol.  Love this guy. 

Ill see if I can find my Scum QT from Matrix.

Lenlo said ok to a little bussing.

Our team swept except for Lenlo...Zander didnt just do a drive by with the Bus, I drove it clean through him then backed up and did it again like 3-4 times.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Did anyone else find this all very odd?  

Did Zander shoot Nold?  And if so, why did he try to throw the idea that the mod confirmed there was a SK?  Makes no sense. 

I thought Nol was gonna elaborate more.

But no I shot at Dice the shot had 25% chance of going random.

I didnt want to say anything but Im not sure how Nolder would have even known unless ofc his vest was removed by the shot.

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Did this that Dice quote read to you like he already knew I was Town???

I'm not sure but his following explanation is eh. He said it sounded that way because he knows how to read you, which implies he's town reading you. But  what he said about you roughly two hours prior when he gave some impressions was "zander started to get rolling and then throttled it back." Which is kinda of ambiguous. As in, I wouldn't interpret that as him town reading you. I dunno. Definitely have some reservations there.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

My take on it is that if Zander was told that there was 75% chance to hit his mark and 25% of it going random, it means the shot itself is guaranteed, but the target was a variable. As in, if the shot was made but did nothing, it probably means there was a protection of a sort, and I don't see what else it could be other than a BPV, since it happened mid day phase. SKs often have BPVs... but they're not necessarily limited to them.

As far as Nolder goes, I dunno. Usually mods notify players when their PBV gets shot off. Question is if Nolder was being serious or not, which I'm not sure. @Nolder?? And if serious, I'm not sure why he would openly admit it.

Youre right about the shot parameters,

And yes SK usually does then I remembered this was Luke Cage and in the show, the dudes Bulletproof.

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I thought Nol was gonna elaborate more.

But no I shot at Dice the shot had 25% chance of going random.

I didnt want to say anything but Im not sure how Nolder would have even known unless ofc his vest was removed by the shot.

Hmmm, kinda interesting

7 hours ago, JiF said:

The top makes sense.  Some of the other percentages he was throwing out didnt.  

Nolder's play is very confusing and has given me pause...he likes to do some outside the box things but I dont get this particular play.  We were already well aware that the shot missed.

The other % was based of Notbob tying people together post.  Where I was one of 3 poss Scum with one of the trains being a Town train.

Math according to what HE SAID should be correct.

My point with it was more to show him how improbable his Scum read on me was based on his post.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

Well if there's anything last game taught him it's that he doesn't want to keep me around if he's scum.  It took longer than it usually does but eventually I find them all.

If I had gun with only 2 bullets and was in a room with you Bin Laden and Hitler, Id shoot you twice.

Archived