Any and All True Jet fans need to listen to this

ASH1962

2 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

Fat man was right on, I heard this on the way home.  Fat man should call Bowles off the air and shed some light his monotone press conferences.

Francesca is semi intelligent in this area.  His great mentor TUNA was a great orator.

Absolutely correct my friend. While I do not like his tone towards callers at times, the man knows football big time. His hatred was for Rex Ryan when he was here and all he represents, not the franchise over the past years and today he sounded almost sympathetic to our hideous plight as Jet fans.

40 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Anyone care to paraphrase for those of us that will never listen?

It's inconceivable that Bowles is this clueless. He is Kotite like. His lack of emotion to what he is in and lack of direction is apparent to all except him.  Someone needs to shake him and say...don't you see It? Don't you get it?

Problem is todd came in as the anti Rex. We were tired of a loud mouth con man who delivered empty promises. Bowles got early praise for being steady and quiet however now he's gone totally quiet. He has went from steady to emotionless and unable to deal with adversity it seems. We need the happy medium between Rex and Bowles 

I just heard this on WFAN Joe and Evan broadcast from this morning:

Sheldon had ZERO stats for the game, except the PF

Bowles was sending Folk to kick a FG when the Jets were down to the 3 yd line before they got pushed back due to the Giacomini PF

Archived