Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

8 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

STFU.  I'm catching up and you posts annoy my reading.  Care to explain why you're scum so often lately?   Also, why are you not helping to label scum?  You have developed bad habits...you just want to buddy up and claim town reads...weak sauce, no hunt....describe it how you wish.

Gross

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You were scum for a long succession of games...you buddied often...it became obvious...focus on finding scum...even now...I'm pushing a Verbal but you're so focused on defending yourself....I find that telling...let that sink in.....

You're need to over defend when I'm pushing another's lynch makes you suspect...plus the obvious attempt to see town in people on Day ******* 1...is not me demanding perfection...this is you trending scum again.  Deal with it.

Gross post followed by good post.

<3

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross post followed by good post.

<3

Not really.  His "push" on Verbal was barely even a windy breeze.  I can buy his thinking that I was getting defensive, but I had good reason to.  Out of nowhere he basically said I suck at this game.  Which, ordinarily, I'd agree, but I've been solid this season regardless of alignment.  He came out of it looking pretty defensive himself. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not really.  His "push" on Verbal was barely even a windy breeze.  I can buy his thinking that I was getting defensive, but I had good reason to.  Out of nowhere he basically said I suck at this game.  Which, ordinarily, I'd agree, but I've been solid this season regardless of alignment.  He came out of it looking pretty defensive himself. 

So...it's not really a good post because he said you suck at this game?

Bitter much? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

So...it's not really a good post because he said you suck at this game?

Bitter much? 

You credited him for a good post when it was maybe 50 % (at most; and since he's wrong on my alignment I'm not giving him that) of a good post.  Read back and explain to me how he was actually doing work on Verbal. 

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You credited him for a good post when it was maybe 50 % (at most; and since he's wrong on my alignment I'm not giving him that) of a good post.  Read back and explain to me how he was actually doing work on Verbal. 

I'm trying to get a handle on something. You have been very short and defensive last couple games. Being scum 4 times in a row is certainly stressing. I'm at a lost because not sure if that's the case here or if the blue balls is going systemic. Wish you were close to me here. My 35 year old billing manager just got divorced and she is exercising her right to exercise.  Just what the Dr Crushlove ordered. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

OMGUS is not a good luck.  Time to DIAF.

Good luck with that.  The way you jumped on my train was super shady compared to the others.  Not your style.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

You're letting your emo show. Feeding the bloodthirsty trolls is not a winning strat.

You've seen my emo - this was nothing like it.  I was sincerely gauging whether to accept the lulz lynch, or start to dig in.  And apparently the "strat" worked.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I'm ok with this.

Vote Leelou

You really think she's scum?  Hmm.

Unvote

Vote: Nolder

Official Vote Count

dice (3) -  Lissa, Visor, DPR

LK (2) - Calder, 80,

Shad (2) - Leelou, Jif

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

80 (1) - Crusher

Nolder (3) - dice, LK, Verb

Lissa (1) - Pac

Leelou (1) - Nolder

Not voting (2) - Hallia, Shad

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm trying to get a handle on something. You have been very short and defensive last couple games. Being scum 4 times in a row is certainly stressing. I'm at a lost because not sure if that's the case here or if the blue balls is going systemic. Wish you were close to me here. My 35 year old billing manager just got divorced and she is exercising her right to exercise.  Just what the Dr Crushlove ordered. 

80 is checking the prices of bus tickets as I type this...

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not scum this game, which is why it pissed me off that JC lazily determined I'm doing the same thing I've been doing, while simultaneously lazily act like he's casing people, then get pissed at ME for interrupting his brilliant cases. 

Exercise is needed, however.

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Did she start exercising leading up to the divorce?

That is a danger sign. Women often start improving the goods early when they know they are a few months from hitting the market.

16 minutes ago, Calder said:

Nolder are you fully caught up?

Bc your vote looks like its based on some really early gameplay.

That's part of why I'm voting him now - he looked like he was caught up (except for his vote).

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not scum this game, which is why it pissed me off that JC lazily determined I'm doing the same thing I've been doing, while simultaneously lazily act like he's casing people, then get pissed at ME for interrupting his brilliant cases. 

The part that got me was how he asked you to explain how you'd be scum again.  And his sh*t train vote on me.

JC/Nol are my top 2 at this point.  I'd vote either.

• Upvote 2

Day 1 reads:

1. Leelou - No alarm bells. Seems appropriately irritated.

2. Pac - FOS on low post count and the trio of reasons I pointed out earlier. Also don't see why he's focussing on a new player.

3. Verbal - No alarm bells.

4. Nolder - FOS on flopping to self-voting and incoherent post stream after being called out for not posting enough. Side note: I enjoyed Poke'Nolder better than OlderNolder. Teenagers can be so awkward.

5. 80 - FOS on forced play. Does seem to have an agenda.

6. dice - FOS on treating jokes like serious play. Did call Nolder out, but also pings for being defensive. 

7. Hallia - No alarm bells *yet*. I'm always suspicious of HappyHally who doesn't get around to posting content.

8. DPR - Never heard of him. 

9. Shad - He's engaging the DM crowd, so he's playing a bit. Trying to get a pulse on his style.

10. Calder - This is the type of player I completely forget is in the game until he posts. No case, but that's not a great sign.

11. Lizard King - This is the type of player I try to forget but he keeps posting. No alarm bells to speak of.

12. Notbob - If I talk myself down from going into a comfort zone and mixing it up wth the regs, I don't have any alarm bells here.

13. Smash - FOS. Not posting. Not good.

14. JiF - Seems to be rolling along JiF style. No alarm bells.

15. The Crusher - No alum bells. 

16. Visor - Trying to get used to style but keep picturing a can of gasoline and a match.

17. Lissa - No alarm bells. Seems to be making an effort to post content. Agree with her points on Dice.

I could vote Pac, Dice, or Nol, maybe 80, and Smash needs some heat. But I'd also like to see some pressure put on the new kids as well.

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Day 1 reads:

1. Leelou - No alarm bells. Seems appropriately irritated.

2. Pac - FOS on low post count and the trio of reasons I pointed out earlier. Also don't see why he's focussing on a new player.

3. Verbal - No alarm bells.

4. Nolder - FOS on flopping to self-voting and incoherent post stream after being called out for not posting enough. Side note: I enjoyed Poke'Nolder better than OlderNolder. Teenagers can be so awkward.

5. 80 - FOS on forced play. Does seem to have an agenda.

6. dice - FOS on treating jokes like serious play. Did call Nolder out, but also pings for being defensive. 

7. Hallia - No alarm bells *yet*. I'm always suspicious of HappyHally who doesn't get around to posting content.

8. DPR - Never heard of him. 

9. Shad - He's engaging the DM crowd, so he's playing a bit. Trying to get a pulse on his style.

10. Calder - This is the type of player I completely forget is in the game until he posts. No case, but that's not a great sign.

11. Lizard King - This is the type of player I try to forget but he keeps posting. No alarm bells to speak of.

12. Notbob - If I talk myself down from going into a comfort zone and mixing it up wth the regs, I don't have any alarm bells here.

13. Smash - FOS. Not posting. Not good.

14. JiF - Seems to be rolling along JiF style. No alarm bells.

15. The Crusher - No alum bells. 

16. Visor - Trying to get used to style but keep picturing a can of gasoline and a match.

17. Lissa - No alarm bells. Seems to be making an effort to post content. Agree with her points on Dice.

I could vote Pac, Dice, or Nol, maybe 80, and Smash needs some heat. But I'd also like to see some pressure put on the new kids as well.

The difference in effort when Smash is town vs. Scum is ocean size.  

This might be a great place to apply pressure.  He avoids the thread like the plague as scum and after last game, you see how he plays when he thinks he has an important town role.

I dont have a ton of reads right now, lots of new folks with a lot of spam.  You list is something I can dig and I like this as a starting point. 

Vote Smash

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok. Fair enough. Unvote