Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Isn't this all early gameplay? At what point do you consider it a shift from early game to full on game because I think the line is kind of muddled and grey for most people.

It was more that you seemed somewhat caught up. Yet your vote was on Leelee citing agreement with Verbal. Yet he had been town reading her for hours and was voting you.

So it was confusing. 

3 minutes ago, Calder said:

It was more that you seemed somewhat caught up. Yet your vote was on Leelee citing agreement with Verbal. Yet he had been town reading her for hours and was voting you.

So it was confusing. 

My vote had nothing to do with Verbal. I said she looked like a Lyncher. Kind of wanted a comment from her on that but it's doubtful that's happening before deadline.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

My vote had nothing to do with Verbal. I said she looked like a Lyncher. Kind of wanted a comment from her on that but it's doubtful that's happening before deadline.

You were quoting Verbal in your vote. That is why I asked you the question. Bc it didnt match up with his current view. Obv if it wasnt driven by Verbal than it doesnt matter.

I'm here but I might have to leave suddenly at any time so I may as well say you all seem like you have different issues with me and I don't really get most of them. Like ya'll saying my tone is good "BUT...". Well I can only be me so that's the way it is. I get kind of lost in big games and the size of this one is juuuust right around my limit. I'd rather joke around and wait for a few people to die than take it too seriously from the getgo. Only useful observations I've had I said straight out in the thread such as I think Shad has been baiting votes all D1 and Leelou seemed to be pushing so hard on Verb she was giving off Lyncher vibes. If that's not good enough well uhh lol sorry I guess. I don't have anything else for you guys. I am town but I don't have strong feelings about who we lynch today. If it's me I am ready.

55 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yep!  

Look at the game Smash played last game, compared to now.  

Smash knows better than anyone that JN loves to lynch the active players and let the lurkers slide. 

yeah well It was also well known that I got into a big back and forth with the Ape so there's that.

Official Vote Count

Nolder (3) - dice, Verb, 80

Smash (3) - JiF, DPR, Crusher

dice (2) -  Lissa, Visor

Hallia (2) - Pac, Calder

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

JC (1) - Leelou

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

Shad (1) - LK

Not voting (2) - Shad, Nolder

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

Official Vote Count

Smash (2) - JiF, DPR,

dice (2) -  Lissa, Visor

Hallia (3) - Pac, Calder, Crusher

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

JC (1) - Leelou

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

Shad (1) - LK

Not voting (2) - Shad, Nolder

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

and I don't know how you think that without completely ignoring the context of what was happening in the thread.

Official Vote Count

dice (3) -  Lissa, Visor, Nolder

Smash (2) - JiF, DPR,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

JC (1) - Leelou

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

Shad (1) - LK

Not voting (1) - Shad,

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

Just now, lissa said:

to some degree it has though

at the very least comparably

Yes but I think some of you are judging me on my responses without taking in the context.

I was wading through about 20 pages of posts and replying as I went through them.

Maybe at the time of my replies you think ok the joking phase is over but the things I was replying to were old posts and would have fit in at the time if I'd been around.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah well It was also well known that I got into a big back and forth with the Ape so there's that.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I think I explained my situation and you know full well the point JIF is making is not comparable from game to game since most of my posts last game were due to being Ape'd

I'm good with this.

Unvote

2 minutes ago, lissa said:

and I don't know how you think that without completely ignoring the context of what was happening in the thread.

Let me rephrase. It had nothing to do with what Verbal was saying. Leelou was throwing off Lyncher vibes, not sure how clearer I can state this.

Official Vote Count

dice (3) -  Lissa, Visor, Nolder

Smash (1) - JiF,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

JC (1) - Leelou

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

Shad (1) - LK

Not voting (2) - Shad, DPR

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Yes but I think some of you are judging me on my responses without taking in the context.

I was wading through about 20 pages of posts and replying as I went through them.

Maybe at the time of my replies you think ok the joking phase is over but the things I was replying to were old posts and would have fit in at the time if I'd been around.

I have taken in the context that you were replying to things in the joking phase.

My problem with the leelou vote and context is that calling leelou a lyncher based on what you did requires taking her part in what afaict was "lol let's lynch verbal for some meta reason i don't know the details of" more seriously than makes sense. The seriousness made no context sense with where you were in the thread and how you were perceiving the rest of it.