Darron Lee 'pissed'

jackhuntr

6 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Is he Dick Butkus?!?!? The guy isn't even Dhani Jones. Hell he's not even Victor Hobson. Right now he's about Anthony Schlegel. Maybe he can hunt some Boars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has been a good player for a long time... is it time for him to go?  Yes.  But jeez.....   last 10 years, how many players have done more for the Jets?  I can count them on one hand.

19 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Lee is pissed? Try shutting up and make some plays smurfy.

The guy is fast but almost always late or heading to the wrong space.

Seriously I am sick of this guy already. 

This take can't be serious. First, this team needs young and passionate leaders because the old guard has become stagnant and ineffective. There is nothing wrong with what he said. Second, you can't teach speed, but you can teach reading plays and anticipation. That's a good thing and he's getting better every game he is healthy. Don't get too sick of the guy, he's going to be here a while. I didn't agree with the pick at the time, but what's done is done. I'd rather have a team full of Darron Lees than a team full of Darelle Revises. 

He has been a good player for a long time... is it time for him to go?  Yes.  But jeez.....   last 10 years, how many players have done more for the Jets?  I can count them on one hand.

I'm sorry I thought you were referring to Lee. I agree with you on Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This take can't be serious. First, this team needs young and passionate leaders because the old guard has become stagnant and ineffective. There is nothing wrong with what he said. Second, you can't teach speed, but you can teach reading plays and anticipation. That's a good thing and he's getting better every game he is healthy. Don't get too sick of the guy, he's going to be here a while. I didn't agree with the pick at the time, but what's done is done. I'd rather have a team full of Darron Lees than a team full of Darelle Revises. 

Of course its serious.

Stop talking, its cheap and live up to your draft position is all I am saying.

You may not be able to teach speed OK sure fine but just for a second think about all the fast guys who busted for this team.

Has the defense improved from last year with Lee on the field?

Do I hope you are right? Of course but watching him play this years really tells me otherwise.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:37 PM, varjet said:

I think DL will put on 5+ this off season, although he does have the look of someone who may have over done it in the weight room.

But FWIW, DL looks like Mr. Olympia when compared to Kiko Alonso.

And I don't think DL is supposed to be replacing David Harris.  David Harris needs to be replaced by someone faster, but someone bigger than Lee.  Lee plays the hybrid role.  its like Marshall and Trevethan from the Broncos last year.  If sober, Erin Henderson could play the role next to Lee, or Foster from Alabama, or Jamie Collins.

If one of those 3 worked out, the Jets do not need Harris and his cap cost.

You are kidding right?

Alonso is 6'3" 240

Lee might be 6'1" with lifts and is probably about 218 right now

Someone tell him we still have two games left this season for him not to stink? Would love to see a strong finish from all of our young players even if it means moving way down the draft board I would love to see young guys making pushes for their roster slots next season.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

lol over his dead body-a dead body covers as well as he does out there

he is a bad player and only thing worse than a bad player is a bad player acting mad about it

what is next are we going to hear from mo and richardson about how they are going to have some great team meetings to really step up things...

we have one guy of substance on d in williams and I hope the cancer aka mo and richardson do not take over his heart as well

Archived