Anyone else PO'd the Bowles is still here

FlagmanL11

4 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

I can't believe that Bowles is still here. Worst HC I have seen.  Guy lost the locker room, speaks like he has a mouthful of peanut butter, can't adjust in game, burns timeouts at the worst times, and even called a time out right after a time out.  He must have graduated the Herm Edwards school of clock management.  

For a guy with a background on the Def side if the ball, he certaintly did not show he had any clue on what to do to stop the other team.   Guys were out of position BEFORE the snap, thats coaching.  Not happy today as other teams start their search for new leadership, i just wish the Jets were one of them.... 

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

so if they suck next year and win two games -should he stay?

I would argue the opposite -people are not fired quickly enough-when you see performance is poor and heading in the wrong direction you drain the swamp as they say-the exception to the rule for me would be if the person in question has a proven record of doing the job well and being a winner-our coach does not-players quitting and not showing up to meetings is reason for dismissal -oh and you dont make those players captains after quitting on the team

No.

Just like if they win 12 he shouldn't be fired.

You either get an established HC or you develop one.  Takes more than 1 or  2 seasons to develop one.  Especially with a team that lacks a franchise QB. 

Archived