It's a defensive draft...

nyjbuddy

I prefer the more versatile, more athletic, Cunningham out of Vandy to Foster. Not sure why so many have Foster so high. Cunningham probably won;t go until the late teens, and people are saying Foster is going in the top 10??? I don;t see that happening. 

And that is why the jets should go offense in the 1st round. Many will be trying to get the best defensive player before the run, so why not take the best offensive players from their positions .

The supposed best RB will be gone Probably

The supposed best WR will be available

The supposed best OT will be available

The supposed best TE will be available  

The supposed best QB might be available .

For me at 6, it comes down to the QB, a position of need, the OT a position of need and the TE a position of need .

22 hours ago, Tinstar said:

And that is why the jets should go offense in the 1st round. Many will be trying to get the best defensive player before the run, so why not take the best offensive players from their positions .

The supposed best RB will be gone Probably

The supposed best WR will be available

The supposed best OT will be available

The supposed best TE will be available  

The supposed best QB might be available .

For me at 6, it comes down to the QB, a position of need, the OT a position of need and the TE a position of need .

Of course TE is a position of need.  Anyone who says otherwise is being ignorant

For me it comes down to Cam Robinson or OJ Howard.  I'm crossing my fingers Tim Williams falls to round 2 or we can somehow trade back into round 1 for Taco

1 hour ago, thadude said:

Of course TE is a position of need.  Anyone who says otherwise is being ignorant

For me it comes down to Cam Robinson or OJ Howard.  I'm crossing my fingers Tim Williams falls to round 2 or we can somehow trade back into round 1 for Taco

If you're looking for an interesting name as an edge rusher, remember the name Jordan Willis from Kansas state . Kid makes a ton of plays in the backfield . 

Archived