Tony Jefferson turned down more money from Jets to sign w/ Balt

AFJF

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Okay, so from now on, we should only post positive Jets news.  JetPropaganda.com.

So now we're combining correct with positive news?  His point is a fair one.  The point wasn't propaganda or who signed where. The point was look, another player doesn't want to come here.  Not quite the same story. 

14 hours ago, AFJF said:

Not only QB's that don't want to play for the Jets apparently.

This was proven false information and the jets actually jumped out of the bidding process early... So don't just blindly believe what each of this j-holes write

14 hours ago, AFJF said:

Gotcha.  We can agree to disagree, but I think that when a premier free agent says publicly that he chose less money to not play for the Jets, it's noteworthy.

Especially when he played for the HC, this is more of a Bowles slam then Mac, assuming Jefferson made the statement, it does not matter if was true or not, or the amount of money, bottom line; he said he chose not to play for a former coach...

The Ravens are not that great of team recently so why make the statement?

14 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

BTW, AJAF, I'm sorry for saying "Shame on you" It was dumb. My bad.

No sweat.  I've been called wayyyyy worse on here...lol

15 hours ago, AFJF said:

Are you serious?  Players announcing that they refused more money from the Jets to sign elsewhere isn't a significant piece of info for Jets fans who may want to know what players really think of the organization right now?  Really?

Unless they didn't turn down money.  Still a good thread. What the heck else we talking about right now if not this stuff. 

15 hours ago, AFJF said:

I will.  Just seems odd for a player to needlessly lie.

Even if Manish is telling the "truth", it's gonna' be a team source who isn't going to admit that a player took less money to go elsewhere.

Because the Jets beat contingent (outside of Cimini) is made up of 27 year-olds who have no relationships inside the NFL and who are generally lazy as ****, their process for information gathering is thus:

1. Read Schefter tweets.

2. Text Jets Director of Communications Eric Gelfand

3. Hurriedly tweet "Sources can confirm [Schefter tweet]"

4. Go back to playing World of Warcraft/Reading Teen Vogue/Looking for perfect fitted baseball cap at the Paramus Mall with their boy Russ from the frat.

2 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Especially when he played for the HC, this is more of a Bowles slam then Mac, assuming Jefferson made the statement, it does not matter if was true or not, or the amount of money, bottom line; he had an opportunity to play for a former coach and chose not too...

The Ravens are not that great of team recently

1) most players are taking the most $$$

2) Mcc says every year at this time his staff places a price for all available players and stresses they don't want to go above the price they feel the player is worth..

Archived