Any questions on specific prospects?

AFJF

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

Tonight on JetNation radio, we're set to talk with Eric Galko who is the draft insider for sporting news who also runs optimum scouting which just put out an awesome draft guide, ranking the top 300 players with tons of in-depth analysis on several prospects.

Joe and I have some questions set aside to go over with him, but I was wondering if anyone on the board would like us to try to ask about a specific player.  

Get his thoughts on David Putney

5 hours ago, JiF said:

How much concern are teams showing about Teez Tabor's slow 40 time/and are they buying the hamstring injury is the reason? 

He says he sees him as a top 32 player, but teams are concerned and cover-3 and man coverage teams will likely avoid him.  Still says he's extremely talented but demand has definitely gone down.

Just finished the episode and the JN radio link will be posted soon.  If you want to hear what Eric had to say, he joined us at about the 15 minute mark and gave us roughly 25  minutes.  Talked about Mahomes who is his top-rated QB, good fits for Trubisky, O-line, secondary and more.  Sorry I only got one question in from the forums but it goes fast and Joe and I were taking turns asking for his opinions.

Definitely recommend optimum scouting draft guide...excellent tool with in-depth analysis.  I had no idea what I was getting when I ordered it, but figured it was worth the gamble at $10 and it definitely was.

BTW, that's just my opinion, not an endorsement from JetNation and nobody here is seeing any cash for speaking highly of the draft guide, so not a paid endorsement.

11 hours ago, AFJF said:

He says he sees him as a top 32 player, but teams are concerned and cover-3 and man coverage teams will likely avoid him.  Still says he's extremely talented but demand has definitely gone down.

That makes sense.  I dont see how you can view him as anything less.  He's easily a top 32 player in the draft IMO.  Not sure what to make the hammy news, it seems like damage control but then again I know he battled in season too.  That said, he's never been known for his speed but more so his technique, physicality and ball hawking.  The kid just doesnt get beat.  Though he makes a good point on which teams would avoid him...which probably means the Jets are one of them. 

Archived