These pass catchers we drafted look studly...

nico002

Also encouraging is that our OC is a former WR coach who by all reports is an absolute stickler to details and expects precise routes run by the receivers. 

And we also have a very good wr coach already. I think we can all reasonably expect these guys to develoo well.

Quarterback on the other hand...well... heres to hoping.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On May 4, 2017 at 2:21 AM, redlichtie said:

Really wanted him on the Jets, I think he'll be the best QB in this class in maybe 3 years time. The big knock as always is the non-play calling gimmick offence he's played in at both Tech and Cal but still.

Having said all that go back and look at Bryce Petty In college  and you'll see pretty much exactly the same wow factor and he started 2 full seasons at Baylor.

A couple of those plays in Hansen's reel would've been TDs if they weren't hindered by Webb's Penningtonesque lobs. He's a big dude with tiny 9-1/4" hands.

Also, Webb permanently lost the starting role to Mahomes when he wrecked an ankle and shoulder at TT. 

1 hour ago, jetrider said:

A couple of those plays in Hansen's reel would've been TDs if they weren't hindered by Webb's Penningtonesque lobs. He's a big dude with tiny 9-1/4" hands.

Also, Webb permanently lost the starting role to Mahomes when he wrecked an ankle and shoulder at TT. 

Webb had the 2nd strongest arm at the combine.  Just saying

On 5/2/2017 at 8:17 PM, kdels62 said:

While your point is valid even in highlight reels Shaq Evans was underwhelming but I definitely convinced myself that Jalen Saunders was gonna be a weapon. I actually liked Enunwa's highlights the best and that worked out... minus the whole taking Calvin Pryor over Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry and Derek Carr

Thanks for the reminder - could go down as the biggest draft blunder since Blair Thomas.

Archived