WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

48 minutes ago, JiF said:

What role can snap a rope or avoid a lynch and what is the typical alignment of said role?  I'll go looking but if someone knows off the top of their head it would be groovy.

1X unlynchable.  With all the 1X roles being handed out like candy that would be a sensible role for scum to have.  Remember, scum must be LOADED this game.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We'd have received a counter claim to Crusher by now.  Hell, Leelou didn't even fight it, knowing she had what likely amounted to a 1X unlynchable power.

scummy post 

1) don't think leelou even posted before speed lynch

2) i don't think we would've had a counter as crusher has yet to claim anything 

think maybe crusher and 80 are teammates and want someone to shoot leelou tonight 

@DPR if nyn got a zander role would her death scene indicate it? 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

scummy post 

1) don't think leelou even posted before speed lynch

2) i don't think we would've had a counter as crusher has yet to claim anything 

think maybe crusher and 80 are teammates and want someone to shoot leelou tonight 

@DPR if nyn got a zander role would her death scene indicate it? 

Leave this alone. 

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We'd have received a counter claim to Crusher by now.  Hell, Leelou didn't even fight it, knowing she had what likely amounted to a 1X unlynchable power.

I wasn't even online when I got speed lynched. I also have no idea how I'm alive.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Bro...what's your problem with me?

We've been on the same page pretty much this entire game and now you're calling me scum?

Process of elimination.  I'm not willing to tinfoil onto Hess or the "Crusher and Leelou running a gambit" theory yet.  So that leaves you, CTM and JiF as the logical scum pool.  Both JiF and CTM are very openly confused right now, which means they probably aren't teammates. 

Your admission of previous buddying is noted. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Process of elimination.  I'm not willing to tinfoil onto Hess or the "Crusher running a gambit" theory yet.  So that leaves you, CTM and JiF as the logical scum pool.  Both JiF and CTM are very openly confused right now, which means they probably aren't teammates. 

Have you asked yourself how Crusher knew to lynch Leelou?

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one is going to help you solve this.  Just sit there in your confusion and worry about endgame with JiF.  One of you is scum. 

so we can't discuss? just shoot leeloo eh? even though it's likely game over if wrong . and this from the scumball who just leaves hess entirely out of his analysis .. 

id shoot you if i could

1 minute ago, CTM said:

so we can't discuss? just shoot leeloo eh? even though it's likely game over if wrong . and this from the scumball who just leaves hess entirely out of his analysis .. 

id shoot you if i could

Again, as I explained to JiF, there may be reasons why Crusher can't provide a hard claim.  All I'm going to say. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

id shoot you if i could

If you knew what I know, Hess would not be a strong candidate for scum.  MAYBE 3rd party, but not scum.  I'd rather take out scum first.