WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

I think 80 might have tipped his hand.

I'm still a little confused about the relationship between him, Leelou, and Crusher.

Maybe it's just a big gambit but either way 80 is coming out of this looking extremely dirty.

Asking Leelou to prove a negative was pretty retarded as well but if he's partners with Leelou and Crusher wouldn't they want to take opposite sides of the bus?

Not sure what the angle would be tbh...

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Again, as I explained to JiF, there may be reasons why Crusher can't provide a hard claim.  All I'm going to say. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If you knew what I know, Hess would not be a strong candidate for scum.  MAYBE 3rd party, but not scum.  I'd rather take out scum first.

Sounds like you're asking everyone to just have blind faith in you.

Consider from a different point of view, does that really sound like a winning strategy?

ok i am picking up what 80 is hinting at (zander powers can't reveal) but he can't be clearing hess and crusher with that info .. also the fact that he tried to play the no counter claim argument as proof of crusher is not consistent 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

ok i am picking up what 80 is hinting at (zander powers can't reveal) but he can't be clearing hess and crusher with that info .. also the fact that he tried to play the no counter claim argument as proof of crusher is not consistent 

Hess is not cleared but he's not a top candidate. 

Crusher will be cleared the moment Leelou flips scum, outside of a tinfoil gambit theory. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, there is more information available to me than others at the moment.  No, that does not make me scum. 

It doesn't matter. Expecting everyone to just take your word for it is a bad way to play.

You could be telling the truth but it's extremely risky.

Is that the way we should be playing at possibly lylo? Big risks?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm asking town to have faith in Crusher, Smash, and myself as being town.  The rest comes from Crusher's claim and PoE from there.  

Faith is a sh*tty way to play the game. I'd rather make solid arguments, at least this close to endgame anyway.

Hess is not cleared but he's not a top candidate. 

Crusher will be cleared the moment Leelou flips scum. 

Why can't Crusher be Leelous scummate?

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

It doesn't matter. Expecting everyone to just take your word for it is a bad way to play.

You could be telling the truth but it's extremely risky.

Is that the way we should be playing at possibly lylo? Big risks?

It's not a big risk if we can condense to a small pool from which to lynch.  It's a bigger risk to tinfoil what Crusher was doing. 

It's not a big risk if we can condense to a small pool from which to lynch.  It's a bigger risk to tinfoil what Crusher was doing. 

The risk is to trust that you have any information which the rest of us do not.

If you want to go that route, feel free.  I will not be.  It requires a lot more leaps in logic than what you're accusing me of doing. 

It doesn't though.

If they are scummates (let's throw Jif in there for fun as well) and there is enough anti lurker sentiment that they could reasonably see Leelou getting lynched for that alone.

Instead of trying to fight that lynch they got ahead of the game with Crusher pretending but not quite saying he had some kind of cop view on Leelou whom they knew wouldn't die anyway thus giving town a wasted lynch and their team a free night kill. 

It's entirely plausible.

Just now, Nolder said:

It doesn't though.

If they are scummates (let's throw Jif in there for fun as well) and there is enough anti lurker sentiment that they could reasonably see Leelou getting lynched for that alone.

Instead of trying to fight that lynch they got ahead of the game with Crusher pretending but not quite saying he had some kind of cop view on Leelou whom they knew wouldn't die anyway thus giving town a wasted lynch and their team a free night kill. 

It's entirely plausible.

Are you even reading the game bro?  Do you know what Zander had the ability to do? 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope, it's not.  I'm 100 % town and would prove it if I could.  And the reason I'm 100 % town is the same reason I can be confident in Crusher and Smash. 

Either you're not understanding or you are playing dumb.

Whatever information you have or claim you have is something not all of us are privy to.

Trusting that you're not just making it all up and lying to me is a risk.

You don't understand that?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

In a game that doesn't lynch scum over 2-3 days you are almost guaranteed a scums or two is laying low. When I got my investigation I chose among that group. 

So you're claiming to have gotten an investigation power from Zander and investigated Leelou on N2 and gotten a guilty result?

Just now, Nolder said:

Either you're not understanding or you are playing dumb.

Whatever information you have or claim you have is something not all of us are privy to.

Trusting that you're not just making it all up and lying to me is a risk.

You don't understand that?

You're working awfully hard to discredit me here and push for a tinfoily lynch.  All after last night saying you "don't care anymore".  I'll converse with you once you confirm your understanding of Zander's role. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you even reading the game bro?  Do you know what Zander had the ability to do? 

You're either scum or you're not paying attention to the details.

Go over the order of events again and reconsider that information you claim to know.

You're working awfully hard to discredit me here and push for a tinfoily lynch.  All after last night saying you "don't care anymore".  I'll converse with you once you confirm your understanding of Zander's role. 

My not caring was following Crusher onto Leelou.

If she was lynched as town and the game ended I was ok with that.

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

scummy post 

1) don't think leelou even posted before speed lynch

2) i don't think we would've had a counter as crusher has yet to claim anything 

think maybe crusher and 80 are teammates and want someone to shoot leelou tonight 

@DPR if nyn got a zander role would her death scene indicate it? 

His entire game has been scummy.  He was literally just fear mongering #'s on the end game.  He's hit just about every scum tell in the book.   

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The part you said that I didn't. 

What?

Ok so the assumption was that the investigation came from Zander?

Ok well I guess we don't know 100% for sure that it came from Zander...

Let me try this again.

1) You did not start the game with an investigation power.

2) You received one.

3) You used it to investigate Leelou on N2.

4) The result of the investigation is that Leelou is guilty.

Please tell me by number if any of that is incorrect.

29 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Process of elimination.  I'm not willing to tinfoil onto Hess or the "Crusher and Leelou running a gambit" theory yet.  So that leaves you, CTM and JiF as the logical scum pool.  Both JiF and CTM are very openly confused right now, which means they probably aren't teammates. 

Your admission of previous buddying is noted. 

If your town, I dont even have the words to describe how terrible your play has been.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

What?

Ok so the assumption was that the investigation came from Zander?

Ok well I guess we don't know 100% for sure that it came from Zander...

Let me try this again.

1) You did not start the game with an investigation power.

2) You received one.

3) You used it to investigate Leelou on N2.

4) The result of the investigation is that Leelou is guilty.

Please tell me by number if any of that is incorrect.

1) yes 2) false, I earned one 3) Yes 4) Yes