JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

On 6/29/2017 at 3:44 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Woah Nolder is at L-1 now I think.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:47 PM, Smashmouth said:

Nol at L-1 I believe better say something

you mean here? you think scum would blind lynch on day 1.. ridiculous

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Even the parts where Smash basically made it personal?  Unless you think he was sharing DPR's annoyance I can't buy that. 

smash often gets personal and has quit before. I think over ape last time too. I believe he was town that time but I'm not meta'ing that. He's an emotional dude

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

yes.

i'm going back to knowing that DPR was scum, and he defended 80 on D2, when he really didn't need to for town points.

what do you mean by the last bit , i get buddying up to town as a scum strategy but that requires 80 to be town and you are voting him i think 

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

ehh, i guess he was talking more about ballin earlier.

unvote ..  for now

yeah well I said that just like ive answered every damn question put to me but you and the ape had to fabricate. Oh look at opportunistic Smash voting Ballin  ... Idiots

Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah well I said that just like ive answered every damn question put to me but you and the ape had to fabricate. Oh look at opportunistic Smash voting Ballin  ... Idiots

still smelled opportunistic and your ape vote seemed to an over reaction. He compared you to dpr with a point that may or may not have been true and you backtracked pretty quickly

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Although Smash going quiet ATM is concerning 

Hess I'm not really going quiet I'm here reading I'm just sick and tired of answering the same stupid questions . 

CTM comes straight out and says he skims my posts and Ape didnt even know I revealed. I mean after a while you just get to the point where enough is enough.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

still smelled opportunistic and your ape vote seemed to an over reaction. He compared you to dpr with a point that may or may not have been true and you backtracked pretty quickly

you know exactly what my ape vote was dont play dumb with me.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Hess I'm not really going quiet I'm here reading I'm just sick and tired of answering the same stupid questions . 

CTM comes straight out and says he skims my posts and Ape didnt even know I revealed. I mean after a while you just get to the point where enough is enough.

the long ones, they just tend to be a wall of incoherent text and hard to understand

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

It's sorta weird you haven't voted CTM yet. Considering 

Hes been all over the place as well and another one like JC following the Ape. You did see CTM vote me in a matter of like 8 minutes when the ape made some horse sh*t case on subjects that have been discussed over and over. The funny thing is I was starting to lean town on the Ape and I still think he might be town who knows.

I switched off of 80 and all hell broke lose but the same people crying foul on me did the same fcuking thing. JC BALLIN and if I had to pick a third I would make the CTM call.

All that being said I still would be very curious on how 80 handles the night phase with his next viewing that is if he has one. Ideal situation is we nail a role blocker  and that could very well be Ballin since he refuses to get involved here. I've seen him in the thread earlier with no response to anything and that takes him beyond just not participating that reaching the I don't give a **** realm or hes just scum and terrified to say a damn word to defend himself. 

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash hasn't actually cased a single person he's voted this game.

He voted you for lying in your reveal. He voted Nolder for some benign reason at end of D1. He voted you again for lying, then me for saying he knew I was town - to try and prove he thought I was scum. He voted Ballin with no explanation.

So where, in all of that, are his "town tells"?

Sorry but this is pure bullsh*t . You are the fcuking worst.

Look at the bolded lies I think it was cleared up I did make a case on Ballln but heres the Ape claiming no explanation which is an outright Lie.

My vote on Nolder was obviously me trying to get him to reveal rather than take what I felt was a power role to the grave. I laid that out as well but Ape NEVER elaborates on that because hes a liar so thats 2 lies. Everyone in this game knows why I pushed Nolder 

Ape claims I voted 80 for Lying in his reveal ? How could I possibly know if 80 was lying ?? I said it was a poor reveal and made a case I pushed early on but was more than happy to wait for results, another lie by the Ape. I was not happy with 80's results but it should be understood he could be getting role blocked.

you are either the dumbest town player I have ever encountered or you're scum. 

What ever happened to lynch all liars ? I may have made some missteps in this game and I do have some regrets for even engaging with this buffoon but I fessed up to every question I was asked and gave good reasons why I did what i did. All Ape is doing is being the opportunistic one hoping you guys wont go back and reveal all his bullsh*t lies 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not one I feel the need to answer in great detail.  Basically, Smash being inane is NOT a scum tell for him like others are making out to be.  At best, it's a null tell for him.

Him not hammering Nolder when he had the chance was another big "townie moment" for him.

Smash questioning my reveal in the manner in which he did was a "town tell".

Smash going after Ape in the way he has was a "town tell".

His whole game has screamed town to me.  I don't get the supposed "case" on him whatsoever. 

Nobody is making the case that insane Smash = scum. In fact, that's the hardest part of deciding on him. It is null. So, this is s false assessment of the case.

Calling BS on your reveal is null. If he's scum he could be just as ardent about it, and chalk it up to you being stupid in the details and not his fault.

Him going after me? You mean the omgus? This is textbook Smash as scum. And sometimes town too, at best it's null.

The case on him is jumping to Nolder when deadline DPR was in sight, then saying you were his #1 but voting me, and finally pushing bad logic and an inane agenda to argue over vetting you which is nothing but distraction. So, you don't get the case but nothing you've highlighted is really part of it.

Shocker.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

smash often gets personal and has quit before. I think over ape last time too. I believe he was town that time but I'm not meta'ing that. He's an emotional dude

Ive made him quit no fewer tgan5 times.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

what do you mean by the last bit , i get buddying up to town as a scum strategy but that requires 80 to be town and you are voting him i think 

At the time DPR buddies 80, DPR wasn't getting heat yet on D2. I opened voting leelou, others were being discussed. Then 80 started getting traction again... why would DPR defend a town 80 in that scenario. IMO he wouldn't. That's what I'm saying... only makes sense for DPR to calm 80 heat by re-referencing the vetting.

also, DPR named 80 and Nolder as scum in the post I busted him on.... before anyone was voting him. He guaranteed one was scum. Nolder was town.

when 80, Nolder and DPR were all at 4 votes ... Smash moved off 80,  ignored dpr's momentum and voted nil with benign reason. Thus protecting 80 and DPR with his vote.

80 and Smash need to die.

Smash knew to call bs on 80 100%. Tried to make me look bad for wanting to vet him. Then did s 180.

Kill 80 and find the answers you need.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

80 has taken over my most townie player of the game. 

Its not like I'm super confident about Smash as town but I'm leaning him town so he's not getting my vote. 

This is an easy spot to look super town as scum, and bad as town. Stalemates do that. Town is conflicted while scum has insight.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

It's sorta weird you haven't voted CTM yet. Considering 

He's playing not to slip, that's why. Every time he slips - and he has - he puts on the flabbergasted angry buffoon routine.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Hes been all over the place as well and another one like JC following the Ape. You did see CTM vote me in a matter of like 8 minutes when the ape made some horse sh*t case on subjects that have been discussed over and over. The funny thing is I was starting to lean town on the Ape and I still think he might be town who knows.

I switched off of 80 and all hell broke lose but the same people crying foul on me did the same fcuking thing. JC BALLIN and if I had to pick a third I would make the CTM call.

All that being said I still would be very curious on how 80 handles the night phase with his next viewing that is if he has one. Ideal situation is we nail a role blocker  and that could very well be Ballin since he refuses to get involved here. I've seen him in the thread earlier with no response to anything and that takes him beyond just not participating that reaching the I don't give a **** realm or hes just scum and terrified to say a damn word to defend himself. 

None of those people vehemently called BS on 80, so them moving off him isn't as glaring as you - since you are known for not changing your mind, and not acquiescing to the crowd as town.

55 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Sorry but this is pure bullsh*t . You are the fcuking worst.

Look at the bolded lies I think it was cleared up I did make a case on Ballln but heres the Ape claiming no explanation which is an outright Lie.

My vote on Nolder was obviously me trying to get him to reveal rather than take what I felt was a power role to the grave. I laid that out as well but Ape NEVER elaborates on that because hes a liar so thats 2 lies. Everyone in this game knows why I pushed Nolder 

Ape claims I voted 80 for Lying in his reveal ? How could I possibly know if 80 was lying ?? I said it was a poor reveal and made a case I pushed early on but was more than happy to wait for results, another lie by the Ape. I was not happy with 80's results but it should be understood he could be getting role blocked.

you are either the dumbest town player I have ever encountered or you're scum. 

What ever happened to lynch all liars ? I may have made some missteps in this game and I do have some regrets for even engaging with this buffoon but I fessed up to every question I was asked and gave good reasons why I did what i did. All Ape is doing is being the opportunistic one hoping you guys wont go back and reveal all his bullsh*t lies 

Was at 70%, but now at 99.9% you are scum. Seen this style defense before and ONLY when you are scum.

unvote, vote smash

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

At the time DPR buddies 80, DPR wasn't getting heat yet on D2. I opened voting leelou, others were being discussed. Then 80 started getting traction again... why would DPR defend a town 80 in that scenario. IMO he wouldn't. That's what I'm saying... only makes sense for DPR to calm 80 heat by re-referencing the vetting.

also, DPR named 80 and Nolder as scum in the post I busted him on.... before anyone was voting him. He guaranteed one was scum. Nolder was town.

when 80, Nolder and DPR were all at 4 votes ... Smash moved off 80,  ignored dpr's momentum and voted nil with benign reason. Thus protecting 80 and DPR with his vote.

Smash knew to call bs on 80 100%. Tried to make me look bad for wanting to vet him. Then did s 180.

Kill smash first.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol

On 6/22/2017 at 11:02 AM, JiF said:

You know the rules. 

There will be NO NAME REVEALS in this game.  If you do so, you will be mod killed immediately.

Here's the line up:

1. Nolder - killed D2.

2. Crushlove

3. Leelou - killed N2.

4. 80

5. Hess

6. DPR - removed from campus D2. 

7. Ape

8. Smash

9. Verb - rando killed D1 - Town Lost Lover 

10.  Nyn - killed N1 - Town w/ Camera. 

11. BallinBP

12. Jetscode

Can you update this w character names?

Just looking at jif's dead list. He has nyn listed w her camera. Nobody else has an object included, and leelou had a 1x javelin. I'm wonder if camera = watcher, which is why Jif didn't reveal what it does. To not eff 80's fake reveal?