JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I say we lynch Smash here and now.

The rest of you just sitting on the sidelines wanting to lynch the MIA guy (Ballin) need to grow a pair.  

Random tomorrow?

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also wondering if a mass role reveal could help the stalemate.

like forrest gump vs the rain man

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

like forrest gump vs the rain man

You know what gives you away? You've put more effort into disruption than solving. Makes it obvious. Maybe some fall for the 'Angry emo buffoon = smash being smash' thing, but to me it's transparent.

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just looking at jif's dead list. He has nyn listed w her camera. Nobody else has an object included, and leelou had a 1x javelin. I'm wonder if camera = watcher, which is why Jif didn't reveal what it does. To not eff 80's fake reveal?

I thought that too + camera makes sense for a watcher. BUT.. Nyn didn't counter or even vote 80 so that's likely not a thing

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

could be risky, if 80 is not lying, there's a RB'er and potentially a better target in town.

I've mostly accepted that Nyn was cop and with leelou vig, Nolder doc, so not much left in town to be blocked. Would be telling if more town roles popped up.

town cop, doc, 1x vig, watcher

vs

scum gf, roleblocker, 1x day kill (assuming it's 1x), plus nk

this doesn't feel balanced to me

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've mostly accepted that Nyn was cop and with leelou vig, Nolder doc, so not much left in town to be blocked. Would be telling if more town roles popped up.

vs

Balance. We talking about balance?

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2017 at 9:38 PM, JiF said:

Unfortunately, there was more.  When all hope was lost, there was one man who saw something in those nerds to give them a chance.  He supported them and even let them become a member of his sacred fraternity.  The nerds finally had protection from the Jocks, are so they thought.

U.N. Jefferson - Town Doc - Nolder - was found dead.  He had cleat marks all over his body. 

rv9.jpg

bump

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

vs

this is listing 80 as town, which we don't know, also if 80 is scum, RB might be out the window.. speculating on balance seems premature..

Also, Nyn as cop makes sense but the only thing that gives me pause is that Nolder was doc, leelou vig, dpr godfather, verbal lover.. all traditional roles.. townie with a camera is not a traditional role.. don't want to game the mod but I'm not ready to say 100% there's no more roles

i'm most ok with smash, 80 and hess today.. not really interested in lynch JC / Ape.. 

ballin i have no idea based on content, he's holding up the game which is annoying. If he comes back he's either scum coming out of hiding or not going to make an informed vote..  My main issue here is who is voting him and how it went down

Just now, CTM said:

this is listing 80 as town, which we don't know, also if 80 is scum, RB might be out the window.. speculating on balance seems premature..

Also, Nyn as cop makes sense but the only thing that gives me pause is that Nolder was doc, leelou vig, dpr godfather, verbal lover.. all traditional roles.. townie with a camera is not a traditional role.. don't want to game the mod but I'm not ready to say 100% there's no more roles

That's what I'm getting at... in order for 80 to be town, there has to be a RB for scum.

I feel like GF, RB, plus extra DK is a LOT for scum... and not really balanced by watcher for town.

but I've been working under assumption that Nyn was cop, but realizing now that it would prob say cop in her coroner report. So camera was something else, I guess... which brings me back to camera = watcher, since Jif chose not to divulge what it does.

protectibg a false claim by 80 would be badtard modding though...

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That's what I'm getting at... in order for 80 to be town, there has to be a RB for scum.

I feel like GF, RB, plus extra DK is a LOT for scum... and not really balanced by watcher for town.

but I've been working under assumption that Nyn was cop, but realizing now that it would prob say cop in her coroner report. So camera was something else, I guess... which brings me back to camera = watcher, since Jif chose not to divulge what it does.

protectibg a false claim by 80 would be badtard modding though...

i'd be right there with you but Nyn didn't even vote 80 let alone counter, i checked a few days ago.  She almost certainly wasn't a watcher, camera could me tracker i guess, or even cop

1 minute ago, CTM said:

i'd be right there with you but Nyn didn't even vote 80 let alone counter, i checked a few days ago.  She almost certainly wasn't a watcher, camera could me tracker i guess, or even cop

Yea, I'm at a loss for why Jif has revealed everyone's ability except that one. It's inconsistent, and borders on bastarding

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You know what gives you away? You've put more effort into disruption than solving. Makes it obvious. Maybe some fall for the 'Angry emo buffoon = smash being smash' thing, but to me it's transparent.

The lies just keep piling up. I've only just started having fun because your play is so bad I don't know whether to laugh or cry so I chose to laugh.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

The lies just keep piling up. I've only just started having fun because your play is so bad I don't know whether to laugh or cry so I chose to laugh.

DPR talked about my bad play too. Look at how shook my insecurity is.... guh guh guh...

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You'll never get passed being a hotheaded nincompoop.

Still not trying to solve the game, I see.

I don't know what else to tell you I've been pretty active the last 7 pages or so but you in all you're brilliance missed so much sh*t It makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. You didn't know I revealed, you didn't know I cased Ballin,  your making up bullsh*t to support a bullsh*t case on me and at some point I just have to throw my hands in the air land let you hang yourself which you're doing a bang up job of.