Report: Mo Wilk Regularly Misses Practice; “Part of the Game” says Bowles

JetNation

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NoBowles said:

You also claimed I was pissing people off, it was a joke. I get it, you hate me....

The you pissing people off was in reference to the other complaints about you. I don't hate anyone.  If I did hate someone though, I would certainly make sure they couldn't post on this site. But hate isn't really my thing.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The you pissing people off was in reference to the other complaints about you. I don't hate anyone.  If I did hate someone though, I would certainly make sure they couldn't post on this site. But hate isn't really my thing.

I’m a lover not a fighter, I don’t piss off anyone, sometimes people don’t get my Jewish sense of humor

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

I’m a lover not a fighter, I don’t piss off anyone, sometimes people don’t get my Jewish sense of humor

Well it is good that you are misunderstood I guess. You did show up in your reviews this week, thanks for getting us a one star. Sweet.

12/06/17 11:34am - frizer guy
my go to source for jets news

12/04/17 8:57pm - Bill H
I can't even read the forums anymore. Posters like nobowles keep me away.

12/02/17 2:12pm - NamathAllDay
JetNation is the place to be, best Jets fans around!!!

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well it is good that you are misunderstood I guess. You did show up in your reviews this week, thanks for getting us a one star. Sweet.

I probably did you a favor, you probably don’t want him here anyway. I think I know that guy and he is bad news. 

Just now, NoBowles said:

I probably did you a favor, you probably don’t want him here anyway. I think I know that guy and he is bad news. 

I am not sure who he is so I can't really comment. As a general rule we want people reading the forums. So if I had to guess I would say I would prefer that he has a pleasurable experience while reading the forums.

Those one star reviews hurt.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I am not sure who he is so I can't really comment. As a general rule we want people reading the forums. So if I had to guess I would say I would prefer that he has a pleasurable experience while reading the forums.

Those one star reviews hurt.

Ok, sorry. I’ll try for at least 2 stars from now on.

Archived