Report: Mo Wilk Regularly Misses Practice; “Part of the Game” says Bowles

JetNation

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Yes, this is what I said exactly. Missing meetings is being a loose cannon.

Even if it's a used blend that someone lets go for $50 a set, you're still talking about over $45 million worth of sheets. This just isn't possible. And you're telling me he wouldn't spring for new sets for at least his friends and family? And are we really saying there are 938,000 people OUTSIDE of Bergen willing to sell their sheets? This whole situation is preposterous.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this guy. Cannot believe some people were classifying him with Watt. I was an advocate of giving him an extension, but I was drastically wrong. I pray he does not get hurt for the remainder of the games. First thing we should do is cut him and send a message.

**** him. 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I hate this guy. Cannot believe some people were classifying him with Watt. I was an advocate of giving him an extension, but I was drastically wrong. I pray he does not get hurt for the remainder of the games. First thing we should do is cut him and send a message.

**** him. 

Gato's Boy..

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hey, you're the one trying to absolve Mo for the one thing that doesn't require any skill: showing up every day, and showing up on time every day at that. 

The rest of your post is just a pile of straw man nonsense about how we wouldn't be awesome anyway. What that has to do with excusing "future HOFer" Mo is beyond my comprehension.

And you should have paid attention to those sack totals while you were quoting 12 sacks 12 sacks 12 sacks. The fact of the matter is 5 of them did come only after there was a 3-touchdown score disparity in the 2nd half. It absolutely speaks to when he comes alive, after everyone else is more prone to letting their guards down. 

He was never worth the money they gave him. Just say you were wrong; we all are from time to time. You sound like you'd guarantee him another $37m all over again in January.

-12 sacks. I can’t do this multi-paragraph nonsense with you if you’re just going to keep doing this. There’s no absolving. I do not care about meetings. That’s not where you start or finish with what is wrong with the Jets. It’s noise. They’re not becoming a playoff team by dropping some non-existent literal or figurative hammer over meetings. 

And again, literally he was worth the money. That’s why he got it. Whine otherwise over how you imagine things should be, it happened. You may disagree but no one cares and turns out that didn’t and doesn’t matter.  That it hasn’t gone gold since allows you to hop on the soapbox and drone on about the same nonsense every 30 seconds, I get that, but if he wasn’t valued at that money he wouldn’t have even had a shot at that in the NFL. 

We have seen this sh*t before. They need to find a QB. 

5 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Even if it's a used blend that someone lets go for $50 a set, you're still talking about over $45 million worth of sheets. This just isn't possible. And you're telling me he wouldn't spring for new sets for at least his friends and family? And are we really saying there are 938,000 people OUTSIDE of Bergen willing to sell their sheets? This whole situation is preposterous.

There’s silk and there’s silk. This isn’t even getting into some of the newer synthetics, let alone silk blends. Plus your numbers are way off. I mean, there aren’t like a million people all sleeping alone. There are couples. Even threesomes or more (or so I hear that’s what goes on in Jersey these days). It’s not quite so preposterous when you really think about it instead of merely scratching at the surface in the manner you’re doing. I mean really, really think about it. 

I figure with some haggling and bulk pricing you could get everyone in the county sleeping on silk sheets for a cool $10m or less.

Unless Maccagnan is doing the negotiating, that is. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It means you are good at the internet.

thanks, I will call my mom this weekend and tell her I finally proved her wrong, she always said I would never amount to anything in life. I will tell her I am good at the internet, how you like me now mom??

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

thanks, I will call my mom this weekend and tell her I finally proved her wrong, she always said I would never amount to anything in life. I will tell her I am good at the internet, how you like me now mom??

See. This is what I mean. So. Good. 

2 hours ago, SenorGato said:

-12 sacks. I can’t do this multi-paragraph nonsense with you if you’re just going to keep doing this. There’s no absolving. I do not care about meetings. That’s not where you start or finish with what is wrong with the Jets. It’s noise. They’re not becoming a playoff team by dropping some non-existent literal or figurative hammer over meetings. 

And again, literally he was worth the money. That’s why he got it. Whine otherwise over how you imagine things should be, it happened. You may disagree but no one cares and turns out that didn’t and doesn’t matter.  That it hasn’t gone gold since allows you to hop on the soapbox and drone on about the same nonsense every 30 seconds, I get that, but if he wasn’t valued at that money he wouldn’t have even had a shot at that in the NFL. 

We have seen this sh*t before. They need to find a QB. 

He was not worth the money. He has shown he was not worth anywhere near that money.

The rest of the team around him is irrelevant to the above points, though even if you want to put it that way, it’s not worth paying anybody like that until there’s a QB in place, Mo included. 

He was very good once, never great (though he did have some great games here and there). By my math he was worth about $350/week. You forget the team gets free room & board all summer, plus a free state of the art gym membership and unlimited MRIs. 

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He was not worth the money. He has shown he was not worth anywhere near that money.

The rest of the team around him is irrelevant to the above points, though even if you want to put it that way, it’s not worth paying anybody like that until there’s a QB in place, Mo included. 

He was very good once, never great (though he did have some great games here and there). By my math he was worth about $350/week. You forget the team gets free room & board all summer, plus a free state of the art gym membership and unlimited MRIs. 

Sperm we are the jets we pay DT’s $100 million and use both first and second round picks consecutively to draft strong safety

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

There’s silk and there’s silk. This isn’t even getting into some of the newer synthetics, let alone silk blends. Plus your numbers are way off. I mean, there aren’t like a million people all sleeping alone. There are couples. Even threesomes or more (or so I hear that’s what goes on in Jersey these days). It’s not quite so preposterous when you really think about it instead of merely scratching at the surface in the manner you’re doing. I mean really, really think about it. 

I figure with some haggling and bulk pricing you could get everyone in the county sleeping on silk sheets for a cool $10m or less.

Unless Maccagnan is doing the negotiating, that is. 

So basically, pre-extension Muhammad Wilkerson is going to survey everyone in Bergen County on their sexual proclivities and then negotiate deals for sheets in bulk based off the survey results?

Hindsight my ass. I told you back then he wasn’t worth it, and that we should trade him for whatever was the highest bid. Repeatedly. Especially coming off a broken leg, he wasn’t even worth tagging again other than to tag & trade him.

Dont be bitter just because you were wrong again. Learn from it. I have much to teach you. 

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hindsight my ass. I told you back then he wasn’t worth it, and that we should trade him for whatever was the highest bid. Repeatedly. Especially coming off a broken leg, he wasn’t even worth tagging again other than to tag & trade him.

Dont be bitter just because you were wrong again. Learn from it. I have much to teach you. 

Even a broken clock is right twice per day!!

10 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Don’t be so sensitive, it was a joke. You need thicker skin 

I see you are back to pissing people off again. Your post is ironic because you are the thin skinned one. As evidenced by your repeated melt downs and pleas to come back to the site every single time.

Archived