Patriot Killa’ Draft Mock 2.0

Patriot Killa

Traditional way I do things is taking two cracks at drafting ..first one set on difficult and the other set on classic. 

Not too too much changes between the two. But I had a few different players available in these two mocks.

1st mock(difficult)

- Josh Rosen, San Darnold, Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen all went before Baker and Baker fell to me at the top of the second. Realistically this doesn’t happen and even if he does SOME team trades up and grabs him if he is sliding. 

- Both mocks are mostly offense as it should be but here in the first I wanted to focus on skill positions and then hit the O-line up after the first 3 high picks..I decided to start in the 3rd. In my head we have patched the offensive line up in FA so I tried to hold off for a while before I made the move. Other than that G I really didn’t address it very much but I do like the OT project with our last pick .. could be a steal.

2nd Mock(Classic)

- San Darnold fell to me at 6 so I took him.

- with my first second rounder I was very torn between who I should pick. ..I had Denzel Ward AND Davenport sitting there for my picking. I ultimately decided to go with Davenport to fill our edge rusher void because in my head we have resigned Claiborne and added Kyle Fuller or EJ Gaines...but honestly I regretted it slightly. I like Ward. Either is alright though.

- To make up for passing on Denzel Ward I picked the Louisville corner Alexander with the next 2nd. Wanted to go Offense again ..just wasn’t anyone I truly could say deserved to be picked there. And I refused to reach in the 2nd.

- Sony Michel was available in the 3rd and that’s a no brainer to me, as you all know he has a high 2nd Round grade ..I usually grab him in the 2nd in other mocks but I took the chance with Alexander to see if he would slip knowing that if he didn’t, I had other decent options..turns out he slipped.

**the rest of my picks in both mocks were basically BPA based selections but still tried to stick to Offense when I could while keeping in mind not to reach. Took the same Georgia LB when I could ... (2nd Mock) I seen Riley Ferguson was available in the 7th round and thought he was valuable enough to double dip at QB especially with it being so, so late in the draft. In that same 2nd draft I also double dipped at corner in the 6th round because I thought VT corner Alexander was a GREAT value pick up. 2 Alexanders .. one has to be good.? 

- I am also very high on St. Brown and took him as late as I could every time I could. Very high celing in my opinion. Winded up picking him in the 4th both times.

appreciate ya’ taking a look. 

FA15D957-AEAD-4E1A-974D-F0B2FC2CB1D8.jpeg

AFA20C62-2A07-4A0A-A07A-A723C1057060.jpeg

14 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Traditional way I do things is taking two cracks at drafting ..first one set on difficult and the other set on classic. 

Not too too much changes between the two. But I had a few different players available in these two mocks.

1st mock(difficult)

- Josh Rosen, San Darnold, Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen all went before Baker and Baker fell to me at the top of the second. Realistically this doesn’t happen and even if he does SOME team trades up and grabs him if he is sliding. 

- Both mocks are mostly offense as it should be but here in the first I wanted to focus on skill positions and then hit the O-line up after the first 3 high picks..I decided to start in the 3rd. In my head we have patched the offensive line up in FA so I tried to hold off for a while before I made the move. Other than that G I really didn’t address it very much but I do like the OT project with our last pick .. could be a steal.

2nd Mock(Classic)

- San Darnold fell to me at 6 so I took him.

- with my first second rounder I was very torn between who I should pick. ..I had Denzel Ward AND Davenport sitting there for my picking. I ultimately decided to go with Davenport to fill our edge rusher void because in my head we have resigned Claiborne and added Kyle Fuller or EJ Gaines...but honestly I regretted it slightly. I like Ward. Either is alright though.

- To make up for passing on Denzel Ward I picked the Louisville corner Alexander with the next 2nd. Wanted to go Offense again ..just wasn’t anyone I truly could say deserved to be picked there. And I refused to reach in the 2nd.

- Sony Michel was available in the 3rd and that’s a no brainer to me, as you all know he has a high 2nd Round grade ..I usually grab him in the 2nd in other mocks but I took the chance with Alexander to see if he would slip knowing that if he didn’t, I had other decent options..turns out he slipped.

**the rest of my picks in both mocks were basically BPA based selections but still tried to stick to Offense when I could while keeping in mind not to reach. Took the same Georgia LB when I could ... (2nd Mock) I seen Riley Ferguson was available in the 7th round and thought he was valuable enough to double dip at QB especially with it being so, so late in the draft. In that same 2nd draft I also double dipped at corner in the 6th round because I thought VT corner Alexander was a GREAT value pick up. 2 Alexanders .. one has to be good.? 

- I am also very high on St. Brown and took him as late as I could every time I could. Very high celing in my opinion. Winded up picking him in the 4th both times.

appreciate ya’ taking a look. 

FA15D957-AEAD-4E1A-974D-F0B2FC2CB1D8.jpeg

AFA20C62-2A07-4A0A-A07A-A723C1057060.jpeg

Archived