Wow, classless move deleting the Black HC thread

SouthernJet

Wow, on Martin Luther King day especially. We should be able to talk about these things. It was a good thread with no idiots makin stupid comments.

Just like 1st Black president topic or 1st Black Oscar winner etc.

Some of you people who think you are enlightened are actually the ones who keep race from being discussed in an open forum where people can share ideas.

1st time I can say ,, I am VERY dissapointed in JN.

SouthernJet:

I deleted that thread. There were some posts in there that crossed a line. It was getting ugly.

That is why it was removed.

Oh, OK then,,

it was a great thread but it seems only cause u were havin to watch it like a hawk,,

then i will chandge my dissapointment from JN to some JN posters

SJ whe Max started this jetnation site he made a policy (sound one I think) that a social , political issues forum was not going to be here. It is good to debate these issues and healthy but just not here at jetnation-That is enough of my butting in

SJ whe Max started this jetnation site he made a policy (sound one I think) that a social , political issues forum was not going to be here. It is good to debate these issues and healthy but just not here at jetnation-That is enough of my butting in

BS,

Max said it was the idiots in the thread, he was willing to keep the thread if peoplke didnt get out of line,, that was a great thread especially today,,

SJ...

People were already fighting in the thread after only a few posts. Remember, that is as much a political issue as anything else.

And we made the decision here a long time ago to leave politics out of the mix. So with all due respect to all the parties involved I think it is time to talk about something else.

Archived