Game Observations (DEN)

KRL

7 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Agree with KRL assessment, total team effort, very few mistakes today. What I learned today is when KC Rodgers gets well and comes back, he has to be re-designated or made the assistant DC because the defense looked totally different today. They really only gave up 1 TD and 1 FG, the first TD was a gift after a fumble on our 20. The D were all over the field today. Loved Leo's game, saw him standing a lot and got 2 sacks. I said that weeks ago we should stand him up, with his speed he should be able to get pressure.

Problem with Bowles teams has been 1 great effort followed by 3 stinkers for 4 years now.

GREAT QB coming in next week. Hoping today's effort can continue next week, Colts OL is worse than ours.

This. The only reason i'm still containing my excitement for next week against Indy. 

See this is what gives me a lot of hope for the NYJ in the future.   Rookies are going to be uneven.  They're going to lose you a lot of games.  It will probably be like that for a few more years as well.

But you want to see flashes of what can be.  Well, Darnold flashed a lot today and showed everyone a little bit of his talent. 

As for the rest of the team, I thought we massively outcoached and outdesired the Broncos.  They're a team in decline and it showed.  

Haven't been this happy in a long time. What we saw is a team that has a lot of players on both sides of the ball that we can win with. It also solidified the fact that if our o-line can hold up, our franchise OB has enough weapons to put up some points against anybody. Three players away. Three. An impact edge rusher, and a few olineman. Williams is a stud. he would be downright scary with a Josh Allen standing behind him. Lets kick Indy's ass. If we do that, the are the Jets for real game, is a week later against the Vikes.

Oscar Madison.jpg

Archived