Its amazing to me...

Jetfan13

how Herm has been gone a while now but people still can't stop talking about him..when will it stop...hes gone, new coach, new staff, new ideas, let it go folks. You got what you wanted, now move on

my favorite quote from Mangini that all of you better remember, especially the bold type:

I want to build a team fans can be proud of. I want players and coaches that are tough, smart, hard working, competitive, and have high character. I want a team first attitude where players are working for the name on the front of their jersey, not the name on the back. I will not sacrifice these beliefs for any short term gains. It

how Herm has been gone a while now but people still can't stop talking about him..when will it stop...hes gone, new coach, new staff, new ideas, let it go folks. You got what you wanted, now move on

my favorite quote from Mangini that all of you better remember, especially the bold type:

I want to build a team fans can be proud of. I want players and coaches that are tough, smart, hard working, competitive, and have high character. I want a team first attitude where players are working for the name on the front of their jersey, not the name on the back. I will not sacrifice these beliefs for any short term gains. It

"I want a team first attitude where players are working for the name on the front of their jersey, not the name on the back. I will not sacrifice these beliefs for any short term gains."

I am sure Herm said the same things in his initial press conferences.

"I want a team first attitude where players are working for the name on the front of their jersey, not the name on the back. I will not sacrifice these beliefs for any short term gains."

think so? I know it sounds like typical coach speak but we need something to grasp towards a new season

Something to grasp on...how about the Jets finally have a guy that can actually put together a challenging game plan.

thats part of it..what I meant was someone in place who won't take crap, work the guys hard and if you don't like it, c-ya

how Herm has been gone a while now but people still can't stop talking about him..when will it stop...hes gone

The Herm supporters over the years want posts about Herm to go away as soon as possible so they don't have to be reminded about how wrong they were about the Vermin.

The Herm supporters over the years want posts about Herm to go away as soon as possible so they don't have to be reminded about how wrong they were about the Vermin.

Im a Jets supporter..if youi want to spin it, enjoy yourself...fact is Herms name needn't be mentioned again..hes gone, adios..lets move on

LOL, He did, but Herm mentioned the name on the side of the helmet (It's a logo Herm, but we know what you mean)

Archived