For the first time in a very long time....

Smizzy

Yeah last year got rid of that uneasy feeling that he would get back up... now I want the feeling you have been talking about back... that Peyton Manning pick apart the defense feeling...

5 completions in a row frequently...

Getting inside the 10 and letting Jones pound it in...

In 2002 that's exactly how it felt. When Pennington finished his dropback and stepped up, you just knew something nice was about to happen.

I usually feel pretty good about the Jets, this year is no different.

Of course, all the build up of expectations usually leads to huge disaster so I am going to try to remain my normal real-optimistic.

BZ

I was just bumping a very old thread.:thumbup:

I feel good about the state of the NY jets. I have the feeling evertything is in good hands. Or atleast somewhat competent hands.

Anybody else?

its actually amazing how drastically opinions can change in a year. Last year this time, everyone thought that the hiring of Mangini simply meant the start of a 3-5 year rebuilding process. Now he's one of the best coaches in the NFL...In 1 year.

BTW, Im not saying I disagree that Mangini is a good coach...But we'll see how well he fares in Yr 2 with a tougher schedule and facing teams that now know (at least sort of) what to expect from Mangini.

Archived