Intelligence test

Matt39

26 for me. 8)

So what was the answer to number 31? :P

6 B to an O in C (Hint: I know it and Gainzo should know it too).

6 balls to an over in cricket

i googled that. any good educator knows that this is an example of regional biasing in testing. You may be in fact a genius, but if you have had no exposure to cricket you would not get this ever. It proves nothing!

It like when the us govt started using standardized tests in ww2 to decide who gets the deadly job and who becomes the leader. They had, for example, a drawing of a tennis court with no net. an officer-to-be would know to draw the net, but some back woods cracker ass rural bumpkin who never heard of tennis and certainly never saw a tennis court in his life gets the task of clearing mines. remember, this was the early 40's before TV

the bumkin could be brilliant, but the test would never reveal it.....

28 for me. Apparantly the only real geniuses in the world are devout christians from South Africa who play cricket, soccer, golf, poker, and rugby, are big fans of Robert Lewis Stevenson, and have an aesthetic love for the american flag.

Maybe if it was provinces in Canada I might have been able to pull it out of my ass, but South Africa? And who plays cricket, really?

I agree with dk, this test isn't a good indication of intelligence.

If you have the basic ability to recognise abbreviations and you know a few phrases, then you should be able to get most of them. It's more a test of general knowledge than intelligence.

Plus I'm sure the reason I got so many is because I have seen several of these tests before.

I agree with dk, this test isn't a good indication of intelligence.

If you have the basic ability to recognise abbreviations and you know a few phrases, then you should be able to get most of them. It's more a test of general knowledge than intelligence.

Plus I'm sure the reason I got so many is because I have seen several of these tests before.

I agree. Im so stupid...I should've never got 13. lol

Archived