AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Jets723 said:

That roughing the passer penalty was just another reason to hate the Pats. Yes we all know how great they have been but getting so much protection despite getting caught twice is just insane

2019, the year that high-fiving Tom Brady’s shoulderpad became roughing the passer. 

10 hours ago, Hael said:

I was watching the Pats-Chiefs on an airplane tonight.  The *entire* plane groaned when the Pats won the coin flip, so predictable was the outcome.

Anyway, its the same movie over and over again with Brady.  It's just incredible how they always manage to win by the closest of margins at the last second.  Not even Montana did it so often and with such regularity.  At the end of the day, you have to strip sack him or have one of his receivers fumble the ball or something like that, b/c you know you simply can't leave him with 2 minutes.

As far as Mahomes.  Well, I was dead wrong about him.  He's the second coming of Favre, and looked clutch as well.  That Kansas City offense was one of the sweetest units i've ever seen in the modern NFL.  I think if they still had Hunt, this would have been a win.

AFC the next 5-10 years will be tough...Mahomes, Mayfield, Luck, Darnold and a 50 year old Tom Brady. 

Archived