AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Is anyone surprised? 

No one is SURPRISED, but what's the point of watching for entertainment value if you're just going to capitulate any hope before the game starts? Since neither is my team, and one being a rival, I was about entertained as could be considering the inherent flaws in today's sport.

Yeah the result sucks, but still doesn't detract from the entertainment factor the game provided. 

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

And they ran it with Patterson, who dropped a pass (could have been better placed by Brady but it was still catchable).

He dropped two. Ball was placed bad on the first one because he broke off the route which is pretty hard to do on a slant but hey it’s not like Patterson is in any way a professional receiver. Nelson could have been called on the second Patterson throw as well as the Dorsett one honestly.

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I blame Andy Reid. I mean we all knew The Pats were gonna score to save time and keep all their timeouts yet Andy once again played right into Bill’s hands.  Look the KC sucked ass at the end but giving the Pats all that time with their timeouts was a disaster waiting to happen

Reid always chokes

But Dee Ford deserves game ball

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

We should have offered Romo the HC job.  He routinely knew exactly what the Pats were going to do.

I thought the same thing. Why hasn't someone given Sutton an ear piece to hear Romo correctly predicting the play the Pats were going to execute for a gain EVERY TIME!

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

I thought the same thing. Why hasn't someone given Sutton an ear piece to hear Romo correctly predicting the play the Pats were going to execute for a gain EVERY TIME!

Bob Sutton is horrible

his defense’s here under Mangini were similarly crappy

I feel like every team falls for the same trick.  You’re in the red zone against the Pats with 2 minutes to go they will always let you score.  I could understand if it was third down but the Chiefs could of used some time or forced them to use timeouts

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Edelman deserves a statue. Football is still football. You aint winning with the jerkoffs on Pittsburgh consistently. I hate the Pats but sh*t man, you have to respect it.

You don’t HAVE to but I don’t see how my life would be any better if I’d let butt feelings get in the way of appreciating Brady and Pedro and Jordan.

We should have offered Romo the HC job.  He routinely knew exactly what the Pats were going to do.
Yep. And he has a man crush on Darnold.

Pats are pretty predictable in certain down and distance situations, yet they still burn defenses year after year SMH.

Archived