Watch - We're Going to Sign Coleman

peekskill68

10 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

Wouldnt you say that one of the main criticisms of the Woody Johnson era has been he reacts to the whims of the fans vs. tuning out the noise and running the team?  

I consider myself sane (other than rooting for this team) and I definitely believe ownership and the front office strategically leak stories thru guys like Mehta to measure fan reactions.

This isn't a sane belief.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Yes. I proved you believe in the flat earth theory. 

I'll say it again Idzick was going to get fired. If it wasn't for all the bitching and moaning, he may have lasted an extra year. 

You can say all you want that Idzik would have lasted another year and the supposed bitching and moaning coast him a year.  

Ill say it was time for him to be fired and I'm glad they did, it was time and the right move.  Your insistence that you know the real reason and it was due to imagined public moaning is totally unfounded.  And wrong.  You want to rewrite history and make it sound like a few fans got him fired because it fits your totally unfounded theory?  Go for it.  

I'm the flat earth theorist?  LOL

15 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Yes. I proved you believe in the flat earth theory. 

I'll say it again Idzick was going to get fired. If it wasn't for all the bitching and moaning, he may have lasted an extra year. 

Guy with actual connections to the team here.

Idzik was a dead man walking halfway through the season.  The ridiculous billboards, flags, plane flying didn't do sh*t, despite what the "robin hood" Jet fans who orchestrated it and pounded their chests over it think.  Those a**holes were an afterthought.

Archived