Prez. Bush gets clowned on at K-St. appearance.

Alk

What he should have said is No, I have no desire to see some sh*tbag movie about some faggot cowboys doing each other in the poop shoot and coming to grips with their gayness.

Yeah, like he's not unpopular enough already.

Don't like watching chick flicks with chicks in'em; making it 2 guys is even worse. No Vag Valley, Bareback Mountain, what ever. I hear Commissioner Tagliabue's son likes it-not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/preview/siexclusive/2006/pr/subs/siexclusive/01/16/tagliabue0123/index.html?url=http%253A%252F%252Fpremium.si.cnn.com%252Fpr%252Fsubs2%252Fsiexclusive%252F2006%252Fpr%252Fsubs%252Fsiexclusive%252F01%252F16%252Ftagliabue0123%252Findex.html

Ah yes... Homo On The Range..

The President has a country to run, he hasn't got the time or inclination to watch butt love between two tinkerbelle's in Wyoming.....

What's next on Hollyweird's list, a love story between a cowboy and his horse?

You're missing the point. No matter what your opinion of homosexuals is, it was funny watching him stutter up there. I'm pretty sure I know who you are though and as I recall, you have no sense of humor when the Republican party is involved in the joke.

Alk you've just gone up a couple of notches in my progressive mind

OK, first things first, where in the HELL are the smileys? How can one make a decent post without the smileys? Second of all, thanks. I don't know. Maybe it's not that funny but being in Kansas, it sure seemed pretty funny to me.

You're missing the point. No matter what your opinion of homosexuals is, it was funny watching him stutter up there. I'm pretty sure I know who you are though and as I recall, you have no sense of humor when the Republican party is involved in the joke.

Alk it's me, your buddy Hick and I thought it was hilarious watching President Bush stutter and side step the question...

All I'm saying is I don't think Broke Butt Mountain is high on the President's list of things to take in...

Archived