Drink like a champion today

Matt39

These young QBs are stupid for getting pictures taken of them. Anyone remember that Eli picture when he was hammered?

Or the Brady picture when he was getting hammered? At least Brady had the smart sense to not have alcohol involved. He is a role model for crying out loud.

These young QBs are stupid for getting pictures taken of them. Anyone remember that Eli picture when he was hammered?

Or the Brady picture when he was getting hammered? At least Brady had the smart sense to not have alcohol involved. He is a role model for crying out loud.

Nonsense. Athletes are just people with flaws just like You & me. I will consider myself a failure as a father if my boys grow up with an athlete as a role model.

Nonsense. Athletes are just people with flaws just like You & me. I will consider myself a failure as a father if my boys grow up with an athlete as a role model.

Okay the Brady getting hammered thing was a homo joke.

word up smizzy that was the best post you ever made. as if ben should be denied his teenage years and college experience.

you just took phil and made him your bitch, patted his little hiney and sent him on his way back to fantasyville

Archived