Huddle Report 7 RD Mock

Green Jets & Ham

I can't tell you how pissed I would be if the draft played out that way. Not just getting a QB who is three or four years from being any good, but I've read on a couple of sites that Oshinowo has a questionable work ethic/motor. I want the Jets to bring in players with a reputation for going all out on every play. Darryl Tapp is a guy that comes to mind immediately. That guy goes full speed ahead until the whistle and I'd be fine with the Jets drafting him to replace Abe should he be traded.

If we take Vince Young over Cutler, Mario, & Ngata, (and then give him a $20M+ sign bonus) Bradway better hire personal security guards.

Only pick I like (if this is how it pans out, and it won't) is Winston in Rd.2 (who won't be there) & maybe Gerris Wilk. in Rd 4. Don't see the logic by drafting a smaller/less powerful version of Cedric Houston with our other rd 4 pick.

This quite possibly one of the worst mocks I have ever seen. How do Moss, Pope, and Lawson all fall to the second round? All three of these guys are tops or top 2 on Mel Kipers board. VY to us? I'd almost have to stop being a Jets fan right then and there, half our salary cap eaten up by an injured QB and another unproven commidty QB? I'll pass on that.

Archived