This Officiating is AWFUL

Smizzy

You know what's funny. It's the same way watching the pats in the SB. Even though they have the better team,the refs are always willing to help them out.

Favoritism sucks.

I hate to do this mate but look at the facts:

Jets: 1 Super Bowl

Pats: 5 Super Bowls..............3 wins.

Besides that Tuck rule that has everyones panties in a bunch....please do tell me about a SB game where the Pats were given a victory by the refs......didn't think so, bitter Jets fan.

Pats got some help here and there...but no-one can deny they've deserved their SB victories. They outplayed thier oponents or out-toughed them. This game is grotesque. Seattle should be up by a dozen points, yet they'll lose by enough to make the oddsmakers happy. Shameful display of favoritism and league-guidence of a Steelers victory. Why watch if this is what the biggest game of the year has become?

Besides that Tuck rule that has everyones panties in a bunch....please do tell me about a SB game where the Pats were given a victory by the refs......didn't think so, bitter Jets fan.

Look how easily you jumped on board to bash the refs about this game and then turn sour when I mention WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE FREE WORLD has for the last 4 years.

You guys get the calls. You get the benifit of the doubt all the time. You guys won those SB's fair & square. You out played and out coached the other team but you got the same breaks Pittsburgh seems to be getting tonight.

Hilarious.

You want specific plays? Only a bitter Jets fan would waste his time giving you examples. It's not even something that can be discussed. THE NFL WANTS THE PATS IN THE SB.

This fumble is BS!!!

I hate to do this mate but look at the facts:

Jets: 1 Super Bowl

Pats: 5 Super Bowls..............3 wins.

Thanks. Really help your argument alot. So the NFL only favors Pittsburgh and Indy? Is that how this works?

You guys are hilarious.

Pats got some help here and there...but no-one can deny they've deserved their SB victories. They outplayed thier oponents or out-toughed them. This game is grotesque. Seattle should be up by a dozen points, yet they'll lose by enough to make the oddsmakers happy. Shameful display of favoritism and league-guidence of a Steelers victory. Why watch if this is what the biggest game of the year has become?

Lets see Seattle win this.

Thought so.....you don't have any proof to back up your bitter Jets fan stance.

Typical.

You can't be serious. I don't give a **** about the Pats. Im not going to waste my time convincing you of something ,you can't be convinced of.

I don't care if you believe it or not. The pats got these same breaks from the officials. They also out played & out coached their opponents and these calls never made much of a difference. but you would have to be blind to say they didn't happen and you are even ballsy enough to ask me for proof. Are you telling me This is the first you have heard of this? Are jets fans the only ones who say the pats get all the calls?

Get a grip Garb. Get down of your high horse and join the rest of us.

Typical Boston arrogance.

You can't be serious. I don't give a **** about the Pats. Im not going to waste my time convincing you of something ,you can't be convinced of.

I don't care if you believe it or not. The pats got these same breaks from the officials. They also out played & out coached their opponents and these calls never made much of a difference. but you would have to be blind to say they didn't happen and you are even ballsy enough to ask me for proof. Are you telling me This is the first you have heard of this? Are jets fans the only ones who say the pats get all the calls?

Get a grip Garb. Get down of your high horse and join the rest of us.

Typical Boston arrogance.

If the J-E-T-S ever made the SB I would cheer for them. So take your anger and shove it up your arse. Boston rules! How 'bout them Knicks!

...not for nothing Smizz.....but the Patriots are so far superior to the Jets it is comical. I will remain on my high horse, thank you. I like the view from here.

Thats what you bring back to the table? You **** on the Jets?

I expected more from some who "makes" this website .

Oh & I know the Jets suck. Is that all you got? I guess your material is a little hollow this yr. Id keep quiet on my high horse too.

...ah, but you did respond, didn't you? Proof, they say, is in the pudding.

The Patriots SB victories were earned. This one, is suspect. Anyone that denies that must be living in the same green bubble you live in.

* EARTH TO GARBANZA*

This is a thread I started...On a jets website I work on. Im not suppose to respond to a delusional pats fan who is bumping her gums?

LOL...Have you lost your mind or just forgot where you are? I also said they were earned SB wins and those calls didn't have an effect on the outcome of the games.

Gainzo - is there anything worse than happy Steelers fans? No. I could live with Happy Jets fans - since I care about some of them and they have had years of manure to live through - but those pompous Steelers fans? NO!!!! NO!!!! Can't wait 'till the Pats kick their arse next season.

Oh, and Smizzy honey, that "it's a jets site" dig is so like.....JI....you know? (wink-wink)

Gainzo - is there anything worse than happy Steelers fans? No. I could live with Happy Jets fans - since I care about some of them and they have had years of manure to live through - but those pompous Steelers fans? NO!!!! NO!!!! Can't wait 'till the Pats kick their arse next season.

Happy Pats fans.

Oh, and Smizzy honey, that "it's a jets site" dig is so like.....JI....you know?

I have been to Pittsburgh twice and all I heard was.........one for the thumb, one for the thumb.......... God I hate the Steelers.

Instances of unfathomable officiating:

1. The Darrell Jackson "Pass interference" Wow. He was changing directions.

2. The Matt Hasselbeck "illegal block"

3. The holding penalty on the play to Stevens that would've put Seattle on the 3 and essentially given them the lead. P.S. The guy who was "held" jumped offsides and didn't get called for it.

I HATE Jerome Bettis

Instances of unfathomable officiating:

1. The Darrell Jackson "Pass interference" Wow. He was changing directions.

2. The Matt Hasselbeck "illegal block"

3. The holding penalty on the play to Stevens that would've put Seattle on the 3 and essentially given them the lead. P.S. The guy who was "held" jumped offsides and didn't get called for it.

I HATE Jerome Bettis

1. He pushed off and it was clear to see. He did it right in front of the ref. Can't argue against that one.

2. Yes a major gripe here, but it wouldn't have taken away the interception. Bad call, most assuredly.

3. The guy was not offsides, he timed the snap perfectly. Was he held? Questionable, but callable.

Archived