Last to post in this thread wins

i'm a gardener, and people here raise horses.

if you're going to cart away a truckload of sh*t, you;d best know if it's any use to you first. 

I am pretty sure I have seen bags of fertilizer at Lowes and Home Depot.  Which does not require you to inquire the fermentation date of the horse sh*t.

I am pretty sure I have seen bags of fertilizer at Lowes and Home Depot.  Which does not require you to inquire the fermentation date of the horse sh*t.

i'm gonna buy enough fertilizer for a half acre when i can shovel it myself?

city folk are weird. 

You live with cats and you say I live in an over crowded environment?

Ok.

you call me a farmer as if it's an insult, imply civilization is only present in cities and think two cats crowd me in several open acres and one otherwise empty hovel in west bum**** Pennsylvania and.... ok, I don't have pms. do you?

• Upvote 1

you call me a farmer as if it's an insult, imply civilization is only present in cities and think two cats crowd me in several open acres and one otherwise empty hovel in west bum**** Pennsylvania and.... ok, I don't have pms. do you?

Overreaction Alert!

You said you need enough horse sh*t and it cannot be just any horse sh*t to cover a half acre.   Not exactly a garden for cherry tomatoes.

Then you followed that up with your humans comment.  If you live in east BumFark, PA and you need a ton of horse sh*t to tend to a garden, then it is called civilization.  To each his own.

You want to play the cat worshiping recluse, that is fine  have at it. 

Overreaction Alert!

You said you need enough horse sh*t and it cannot be just any horse sh*t to cover a half acre.   Not exactly a garden for cherry tomatoes.

Then you followed that up with your humans comment.  If you live in east BumFark, PA and you need a ton of horse sh*t to tend to a garden, then it is called civilization.  To each his own.

You want to play the cat worshiping recluse, that is fine  have at it. 

shhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it's alright.

I'm a recluse but the neighbors don't know it.

also it's west bum****.

and no no no, its cow sh*t I require. cherry tomatoes? lawsy, why I bother working my ass off to grow a few tomatoes? it's a vegetable garden, is that so wrong? I had one in Brooklyn but the buildings blocked he sun :( .

really, skimming is scummy. to sum up horse sh*t is not for fertilizer.

and you're cranky today.