Last to post in this thread wins

I only 5ft 8in but I played Point guard my whole life and I'am pretty good at it to " hook Shot " hahaha do people still use that .A hook shot means you can't shot a jump shot in my book but whatever.BTW basketball is 85% brains and 15% height and I've played some of the best from NYC ,but Don't worry keep working on that hook shot and you might score once in a while.;)

As far as my hat ,It's the next BIG thing in head wear and not just for "gangsta's" It will be use for hunting ,motorcycle riders,music video's and movie premiere's.That's the problem with guys like you 27 you always want to sterotype poeple and things b/c you can't come up with something yourself ,it's sad really.I have some big meetings in NYC with some Billionaires who want to make more money and I have the lotto ticket so If you want to Hate then hate but I'm not a hater am a Participater,In being Rich of course.

Dude, I'm old school. Last time I played in Brooklyn some kids thought I was Canadian because they never saw a hook shot. A hook shot doesn't replace a jumper. It's a compliment inside for us smaller fellas. I'm only 5'9" mayb 5'10" and I can get it off on damn near anybody.

Who says I want to stereotype? It seems like a fairly cool idea. I love guys like you meeting with billionaires. It's just more contract work for us. I don't have to come up with anything new. I've got a job. ;) Good luck with it.

Dude, I'm old school. Last time I played in Brooklyn some kids thought I was Canadian because they never saw a hook shot. A hook shot doesn't replace a jumper. It's a compliment inside for us smaller fellas. I'm only 5'9" mayb 5'10" and I can get it off on damn near anybody.

Who says I want to stereotype? It seems like a fairly cool idea. I love guys like you meeting with billionaires. It's just more contract work for us. I don't have to come up with anything new. I've got a job. ;) Good luck with it.

Hey 27 I know you were just bustin' balls but thats what I like about you and Panzer you guys never let up and neither do I hahaha but thats what makes us who we are . I hope to meet you guys one day at a game or with you on the court lol but till then this thread will go on forever until I win or you win or even Panzer or even Ladyjet . But today I WIN :)

P.s. I know the sterotype thing was a little harsh ,but I feel like I get that alot with this hat and with guys from the old school and I'm from the old school also but it is what it is .But thanks for the luck I need every bit I can get. GO JETS

Hey 27 I know you were just bustin' balls but thats what I like about you and Panzer you guys never let up and neither do I hahaha but thats what makes us who we are . I hope to meet you guys one day at a game or with you on the court lol but till then this thread will go on forever until I win or you win or even Panzer or even Ladyjet . But today I WIN :)

P.s. I know the sterotype thing was a little harsh ,but I feel like I get that alot with this hat and with guys from the old school and I'm from the old school also but it is what it is .But thanks for the luck I need every bit I can get. GO JETS

I apologise for the mistake you just made. Hmm, since I am posting yet again to win!

Come on L.I.Mike dont get all wet on these threads... lol oh yea I WIN!!

My friends kids used to put their hat brim in a drinking glass to get it bent just right. Kids today actually iron them! I made fun of both.

My friends kids used to put their hat brim in a drinking glass to get it bent just right. Kids today actually iron them! I made fun of both.
LOL I thought my friends and I were the only one's that did that ,wow you do some dumb stuff as a kid eh? I meet A big wig over at nike (A Women) and she was like ,That hat is coolest thing I've seen in a long time .Then she told me that as a kid growing up she would Cut the brim off just so it would look girly. She told me that I should cut a little hole in the back so girls can pull their ponytails threw ,and I said hey now thats a great idea.thats what is cool about this hat you can do so many things with it.

I'm very sorry for starting all of the "Ballin" talk. Next time I will think before I speak. We are not gangsta here at JN. I tend to forget that. :bag:

Lol. Go Jets... Next year. Until Then, go Saints.

I hadn't a clue what "Ballin" meant. Seriously.

I think Utah Gangsta might have something to say about the non-gangsta environment here.

Assuming he's not out in his PT Cruiser again....

What time is it over there ? You once told me you were late for work and I was on my way out from work ?? I'm lost now lol

Coming up to 10pm.

I don't think I ever posted about being late for work, I'm usually there by 8am (3am your time) I do get out pretty late though, the other night it was well after 10pm when I got home.