Mt Flushmore- NY Jets

Ben

3 hours ago, jago said:

i distinctly recall seeing kotite line them up. not sure about holtz.
maybe RK was emulating..

Thanks, I would have gone with Holtz if someone remembered It that way but I thought at first it was a Kotite thing.  Always remembered that he was so unorganized and wanted that simple line up organized.

22 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Kyle Wilson might not have been the worst I guess but he was pretty bad and I do not miss his fingerwagging after he tackled someone even though they got a first down as if he made the play of the decade.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Kyle Wilson always reminded me of Elvis Patterson the way both of them were toasted with regularity.

17 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Kyle Wilson always reminded me of Elvis Patterson the way both of them were toasted with regularity.

Thank you for reminding me of the player who I was thinking of who went AWOL on the team, Dimitri Patterson. 

Looks like he has really changed his life around ? https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/philadelphia-eagles/dimitri-patterson-injures-2-police-officers-trying-flee-court-room

2 hours ago, docdhc said:

Worst first round draft picks: Lam Jones, Blair Thomas, gholsten, Calvin Pryor

Lam and Blair actually had some good moments though, they didn't live up to their draft position but weren't complete busts.