2020 NBA Covid19 Reboot The Thread

Philc1

Would be ok seeing the season cancelled. You have the Kyrie crowd calling for no season and focusing on social justice (no interest in playing this season) and the Lebrun crowd saying that they can push social issues while playing (in other words “my careers coming to an end and AD will be leaving and I want to catch Jordan in championships)

Either way I won’t watch BBall until the Knicks are sold. Dolan sucks!!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Would be ok seeing the season cancelled. You have the Kyrie crowd calling for no season and focusing on social justice (no interest in playing this season) and the Lebrun crowd saying that they can push social issues while playing (in other words “my careers coming to an end and AD will be leaving and I want to catch Jordan in championships)

Either way I won’t watch BBall until the Knicks are sold. Dolan sucks!!!

This is the dumbest idea ever

Not only is this plan going to fail bigly the draft and next season are now both going to have be pushed back several months.  Why? Because the nba has no real commissioner and the de facto commissioner Lebron wants his coronation

• Upvote 2