Shocking development, respected veteran player likes Gase

This is just about an admission that you have nothing more to add.  All that's left are these kinds of statements?  Please stop now.

Listen Folks,

Many are unhappy with Gase up to this point, we get it. Yet, all would have to agree he was dealt a crappy hand from the start. I am not going to go by what he did in Miami or Denver,my concern is what is he going to do here. So this is make or break year for Gase, the team has been modesty upgraded, most notably the offensive line. An a long with injuries that was our biggest problem last year.

So I say stop complaining about him and see what he does this year. If he shows marked improvement in his play calling and we see clear improvement in the offense, he gets another year. After all one of our biggest issues over these many years is offensive players continually have to learn a new offense every year. One of the benifits of Gase succeeding is the ability to continue to expand the existing offense.

If he falls on his face and the team does not progress in a positive manner and regresses then we move on, but he should get this season with total support by everyone including the fan base.

It’s to everyone benifits to finally get some stability and longevity in our GM, head coach and

OC’s.

JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Listen Folks,

Many are unhappy with Gase up to this point, we get it. Yet, all would have to agree he was dealt a crappy hand from the start. I am not going to go by what he did in Miami or Denver,my concern is what is he going to do here. So this is make or break year for Gase, the team has been modesty upgraded, most notably the offensive line. An a long with injuries that was our biggest problem last year.

So I say stop complaining about him and see what he does this year. If he shows marked improvement in his play calling and we see clear improvement in the offense, he gets another year. After all one of our biggest issues over these many years is offensive players continually have to learn a new offense every year. One of the benifits of Gase succeeding is the ability to continue to expand the existing offense.

If he falls on his face and the team does not progress in a positive manner and regresses then we move on, but he should get this season with total support by everyone including the fan base.

It’s to everyone benifits to finally get some stability and longevity in our GM, head coach and

OC’s.

JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

This.

PS, if Darnold Becomes a turnover machine, are we to blame Gase?

I guess what I’m saying is it’ll come down to Darnold’s development and how Gase grooms him.