There's no "K" in Becton

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Figures you would like it............especially the word with the K in it and trolling. 

Just be glad SOMEONE thinks about you.

And no clue what your sad attempt in that post is supposed to mean. "K" what? No lifer with not a hint of humor in his body.

There's no h in Becton, either (I see that one often). Heh, you should have been around another joint the year Mangold and Ferguson were drafted a/k/a The Matt Lineart Affair. No, wait, Linert. No, Lionhart. I was this close to blowing my head off. Or how about Hyenadimmer. It was like Ralph Kramden going, "Homena, homena, homena . . . !" every time someone had to spell Heimerdinger. Oh, and I don't want to talk about Marty Mornhinweg. AS IN EVVVVVVERRRRR. 

P.S.: Just so we're clear, I know it's LEINART, goddamn it.

P.S.S. & mild disclaimer: I usually don't care when people misspell things, because who am I to talk? I am Queen of Typos (an island in Ancient Greece, yes, I am the Queen of that)!; but there's a difference between miskeys, typos, rushing, honest mistakes,  obvious "autocorrect" and being a lazy slob. C'mon, some of it is just lazy. You can tell when somebody just watched re-runs of The Electric Company, but they're still making it up.