If you could trade Sam Darnold for Josh Allen today, would you? Because I would NOT

2 hours ago, lattyshakespear said:

I want this here in black and white because I know i'll be proven right. Allen is having a good season but it is only because of the lack of fans in the crowd and also because of luck and the extreme talent around him. This will not carry on much longer and I expect him to be back to rookie form once the crowd noise starts up again and he loses players after signing a big contract,

Sam on the other hand will only get better. His style of play is much more suited to the long term and I fully expect him to pick himself up with a new coach and become a perenial pro bowl player. Just you watch. 

Once he overtakes allen you'll all be either agreeing with me and thanking god (if he's still here) or crying into your gameday snacks when he's tearing it up for some other team year after year while we watch Fields trying to complete a pass.

My point is don't get caught up in the now, think about the near future because it's coming

NFL on this site for you - not for long 

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

It's not actually funny when you consider that it's an obvious troll job.

It's very, very hard to separate satire from real hot takes around here lately. Both can be equally mind-bending.