RIP screech

8 hours ago, HighPitch said:

That was quick. Cancer sucks!

Saw this, sad story. May he rest in peace.

I read a few weeks ago he had an issue years ago (unrelated) and the paparazzi were all over it. Writing embarrassing stories and all that.  This lump wasn't new but he didn't seek treatment because of the reaction online. That is so sad...being famous definitely has a downside.

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2021 at 6:02 PM, HighPitch said:

That was quick. Cancer sucks!

I didn't know Mr. Diamond, wasn't in an age bracket that made me familiar with his work, but this is horrible. ******* Cancer. My Father had been fighting it for 6 years now, and although his infusions kick his ass for a couple of days, he's doing great. 

My Father in Law, a great guy, found out 2 months ago he has cancer. Everywhere. Its kicking his ass, and I don't know how much longer we have with my Wife's Father,  my kids Dede, and my good friend Suat...

3 Years ago, I was coaching my friend Julio, who had retired early from my FD, only to go on to be an Army Medic and then ER Nurse, in a Powerlifting Comp. Julio was 50, had a 12 year old daughter, a beautiful wife, and wasnin amazing physical condition. One day, out of nowhere, another friend, Julio's best friend called me and said, "Julio....he died". I asked, Julio who, because I didn't understand....

My friend was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer (2 Weeks after doing a Powerlifting Meet) and died less than 4 weeks later. I am still shocked that my friend is gone. That his daughter lost her fitness freak, roller coaster loving, Halloween Dominating Father. 

****. Cancer. Covid is A JOKE compared to this scourge. Never forget it. 

RIP Mr. Diamond. 

We will always remember you at West Palm Fire, Julio...

20210202_211843.jpg.03ff2a5ccfd34b9a535052a6d331a3c8.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I didn't know Mr. Diamond, wasn't in an age bracket that made me familiar with his work, but this is horrible. ******* Cancer. My Father had been fighting it for 6 years now, and although his infusions kick his ass for a couple of days, he's doing great. 

My Father in Law, a great guy, found out 2 months ago he has cancer. Everywhere. Its kicking his ass, and I don't know how much longer we have with my Wife's Father,  my kids Dede, and my good friend Suat...

3 Years ago, I was coaching my friend Julio, who had retired early from my FD, only to go on to be an Army Medic and then ER Nurse, in a Powerlifting Comp. Julio was 50, had a 12 year old daughter, a beautiful wife, and wasnin amazing physical condition. One day, out of nowhere, another friend, Julio's best friend called me and said, "Julio....he died". I asked, Julio who, because I didn't understand....

My friend was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer (2 Weeks after doing a Powerlifting Meet) and died less than 4 weeks later. I am still shocked that my friend is gone. That his daughter lost her fitness freak, roller coaster loving, Halloween Dominating Father. 

****. Cancer. Covid is A JOKE compared to this scourge. Never forget it. 

RIP Mr. Diamond. 

We will always remember you at West Palm Fire, Julio...

20210202_211843.jpg.03ff2a5ccfd34b9a535052a6d331a3c8.jpg

Heartbreaking ... condolences