Zacherle protect your kin, put every penny you get from Jets in life insurance. PFF rates Van Rotten & McGovern

25 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Remember the one about the guy who gave another guy a bj when he was drunk and asked if that made him gay? It seemed too perfect to be true, but it led to a wild thread -- one that would certainly be banned almost everywhere today, sadly.

And the Backdoor Thread sending Sooth into a tizzy?.  LOL.

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

It's a foreign dialect developed over at the now deceased NYJetschat.com (which was an offshoot of the NY Times Jets Message Board that ended).   About a dozen of us here.  There's absolutely no way any of you who are under 50 years old could begin to understand or enjoy the nonsense.  It's the off season so it is what it is.

Do you remember Otrebor1? I think you registered on the tail end of that. Holy Hell.

"YOU RACIST! This place is full of racists! FCK YOU, YOU RACIST!" You know that Phil was the biggest race-baiter ever born, but he surprisingly fell asleep at the wheel.

How that all began to go down is that I call Sanchez The Chimp (major coinage credit) which was actually a term of endearment (armchair primatologist).

I got so fed up with that guy's nonsense that I said, "Alright, I'm done engaging this. How does Mark Sanchez get into the Jets practice facility? He climbs over the fence." He never came back, haha.

Speaking of Phil and to Phil's credit he has really mellowed out. I used to beat the sh it out of him. I'm telling you, he could find something racist about house plants. He should buy some Wandering Jews, lol.

3 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Do you remember Otrebor1? I think you registered on the tail end of that. Holy Hell.

"YOU RACIST! This place is full of racists! FCK YOU, YOU RACIST!" You know that Phil was the biggest race-baiter ever born, but he surprisingly fell asleep at the wheel.

How that all began to go down is that I call Sanchez The Chimp (major coinage credit) which was actually a term of endearment (armchair primatologist).

I got so fed up with that guy's nonsense that I said, "Alright, I'm done engaging this. How does Mark Sanchez get into the Jets practice facility? He climbs over the fence." He never came back, haha.

Speaking of Phil and to Phil's credit he has really mellowed out. I used to beat the sh it out of him. I'm telling you, he could find something racist about house plants. He should buy some Wandering Jews, lol.

The same Phil 1c as here?  Unsure. Don't care actually.