Jets transactions Tuesday

mrcoops

5 minutes ago, varjet said:

What happened to hamsah?

I don't see anybody saying anything.  The interesting thing is that he hasn't been playing D the last couple of weeks.  He hasn't seen a defensive snap since week 2.  They played 100 snaps on D Sunday.  Mosley played every one and Quincy Williams missed 3.  Sherwood played 24 and Shaq Lawson was listed at LB and played 59.  I guess the rest wer picked up by an extra DB or lineman in short yardage.  Nasrildeen has been playing a ton on specials though.  

I wonder if it is a redshirt thing.  

Williams is an Akron Zip that has been kicking around the NFL since 2016 and had his first game action Sunday (5 snaps on specials).  He's had cups of coffee damned near everywhere, but was on the 49ers practice squad last year and elevated on game days, so Benton and LaFleur should be familiar.  Not the splash we are looking for but he might be the guy to take some snaps from Van Roten.

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I don't see anybody saying anything.  The interesting thing is that he hasn't been playing D the last couple of weeks.  He hasn't seen a defensive snap since week 2.  They played 100 snaps on D Sunday.  Mosley played every one and Quincy Williams missed 3.  Sherwood played 24 and Shaq Lawson was listed at LB and played 59.  I guess the rest wer picked up by an extra DB or lineman in short yardage.  Nasrildeen has been playing a ton on specials though.  

I wonder if it is a redshirt thing.  

Williams is an Akron Zip that has been kicking around the NFL since 2016 and had his first game action Sunday (5 snaps on specials).  He's had cups of coffee damned near everywhere, but was on the 49ers practice squad last year and elevated on game days, so Benton and LaFleur should be familiar.  Not the splash we are looking for but he might be the guy to take some snaps from Van Roten.

Is it sad that I hate that turd DWC so much that I took some sort of weird solace in hearing Nasirildeen is going to the IR?  lol

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Is it sad that I hate that turd DWC so much that I took some sort of weird solace in hearing Nasirildeen is going to the IR?  lol

I believe that he was supposed to be beasting and feasting. 

I think you can write some of it off based on Florida vs. FSU rivalry, though I think he just watched them on TV..

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I believe that he was supposed to be beasting and feasting. 

I think you can write some of it off based on Florida vs. FSU rivalry, though I think he just watched them on TV..

He said he was going to win DROY and one day put on a gold jacket. 

• Haha 3