Hits on Wilson cheap? Did the Jets just take it?

3 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Look up the rule. The reason you can hit a QB low outside the pocket is because they become a runner. You really want to go high on big running QBs outside the pocket? Or RBs taking snaps? Its a rule thats there for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I will leave that up to you. Lookup away. Everyone else is complaining about the hit but hey... you win.

The Ridiculousness of a penalty in London where Matt Ryan gets hit and still has the ball, but it's a penalty on us, and the excuses that the NFL is protecting quarterbacks. Pretty ridiculous call but I guess you would have to accept it right? Fast forward to this week and a late hit on our number 2 overall pick, going out of bounds at his knees, then twisting him backwards. Our future at any hope of being competitive and you're saying to stop whining?. It was absolutely disgusting that no penalty was called on either of the plays. A total embarassment by refs. The final score is no indication of that moment. In that moment Zach Wilson looked to be in a groove and was marching down field with a few really nice passes. The refs totally took them out of any sort of possible comeback that could have changed the game. I know it is professional sports, but what a douchebag move of running up the score . karma is a bitch.

• Upvote 2