THIS Is Why We WATCH

JetBlue

Chiefs and Bills will be an instant classic, I don't give a sh*t what the football "purists" (more like stuffed shirts who need to get over themselves) have to say.   That said, that has to be some of the worst secondary play I have seen in a playoff game, by the Chiefs, lol.   Still it sure was fun to watch! (At least to me) 

Gabriel Davis had the game of his life; I guess they were so concerned about Stefon Diggs beating them that they forgot he was on the field.   Allen and Mahomes duking it out like that.  I really loved every minute of it.  But I'm sure the too cool for school crowd here didn't find it very entertaining... 

• Sympathy 1

Ive concluded that i am just a cranky bastard in my old age .

Also ... one more thing.

If i ever see a Jets receiver failing to don Sticky Gloves ... i want them immediately drawn and quartered at the 50 yardline.

Making your hands 25% stickier, these gloves have got to be required from now on.

.... Richard Todd, Ken OBrien, Chad Pennington, Mark Sanchez, Genope, Sam Darnold ...

11 hours ago, RoadFan said:

The previous games were a lot of crap.

This has been all-time fabulous…

Which is why the NFL had to stage a show this weekend.

Great story lines , Rodgers last game in frigid GB, Brady's dramatic comeback , the Pumping up of the next class of star QB's (Burrow, Mahomes, Allen).  Wonder who the script writers are, they've made the NFL a lot of money this weekend.

7 hours ago, JetBlue said:

Chiefs and Bills will be an instant classic, I don't give a sh*t what the football "purists" (more like stuffed shirts who need to get over themselves) have to say.   That said, that has to be some of the worst secondary play I have seen in a playoff game, by the Chiefs, lol.   Still it sure was fun to watch! (At least to me) 

Gabriel Davis had the game of his life; I guess they were so concerned about Stefon Diggs beating them that they forgot he was on the field.   Allen and Mahomes duking it out like that.  I really loved every minute of it.  But I'm sure the too cool for school crowd here didn't find it very entertaining... 

It was plenty entertaining , but that's just it - was it simply entertainment . 

On 1/23/2022 at 6:03 PM, RoadFan said:

Entertaining?

It has been a comedy of errors!

The Eagles and Steelers, #7 seeds, didn’t even belong in the playoffs and were an utter embarrassment.

An early whistle.

Tannehill.

Packers special teams.

Nine sacks. 

The Rams?  4 fumbles, a stupid snap, a 47 yard FG short.  First Evans, and then Kupp getting behind single coverage in those situations?

This has been maybe the worst playoff football I have ever seen… 

Yes it was a comedy of errors and terrible coaching on top of that. The play calls the Bengals were making before the Tannehill Int were horrible in so many ways yet they got lucky because a team who should have been running the ball 45 times decided it was a good decision to put the game in Tannehill's hands.

The Bills not squib kicking time off the clock was also criminal and McDermott is a damn good coach just shows how the the little things can bite you in the ass.

Letting Kupp just torch you not once but twice was also criminal reminds me of the Jets Raiders last year not quite the same play but either way you can't let that sh*t happen