THIS Is Why We WATCH

JetBlue

Entertaining?

It has been a comedy of errors!

The Eagles and Steelers, #7 seeds, didn’t even belong in the playoffs and were an utter embarrassment.

An early whistle.

Tannehill.

Packers special teams.

Nine sacks. 

The Rams?  4 fumbles, a stupid snap, a 47 yard FG short.  First Evans, and then Kupp getting behind single coverage in those situations?

This has been maybe the worst playoff football I have ever seen… 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Haha 1

Entertaining?
The Eagles and Steelers, #7 seeds, didn’t even belong in the playoffs and were an utter embarrassment.
An early whistle.

Tannehill.
Packers special teams.

Nine sacks. 

The Rams?  4 fumbles, a stupid snap, a 47 yard FG short.  First Evans, and then Kupp getting behind single coverage in those situations?

Entertaining nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Entertaining?

An early whistle.

Tannehill.

Packers special teams.

Nine sacks. 

We have some truly sad souls here... good lord. 

• Upvote 1

They need to get rid of that 7th playoff team but the reality is they’ll probably add an 8th pretty soon. Wild Card round was suspect, no one needed to watch Philly or Pittsburgh.

That said if the Jets make it in as a 9-8 7th seed next year you damn well believe I’m taking all kinds of trash.

• Upvote 1

The NFL does every thing in its power to make itself awful and unwatchable and they still cant screw up this great game in the end.
Please calculate how many minutes you are watching football vs commercials and report back.

.... Richard Todd, Ken OBrien, Chad Pennington, Mark Sanchez, Genope, Sam Darnold ...

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Entertaining?

An early whistle.

Tannehill.

Packers special teams.

Nine sacks. 

I was asking a few buddies, when was the last time anyone has seen a 45ish yard FG missed because it was short? I was so confused at first when the refs were waiving that kick as no good.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Entertaining?

An early whistle.

Tannehill.

Packers special teams.

Nine sacks. 

Yep Entertaining. I didn't say perfect or the best game I ever saw.  I said entertaining, and for the most part, they were.  

9 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Please calculate how many minutes you are watching football vs commercials and report back.

.... Richard Todd, Ken OBrien, Chad Pennington, Mark Sanchez, Genope, Sam Darnold ...

I usually pause at commercials and use that time as a buffer going forward. I lag behind the message board, but skipping the commercials is worth it.

• Upvote 1

Yeah .. with my insomnia ... THIS is why I WATCH .... the NFL used to have a weekly show that had QB competitions throwing at moving tagets in the 80s ... there was no defense .. just skillz ....

The game today is even less exciting.

Kinda like playing video games ... they eventually become a bore.

• Thumb Down 1