Linderbaum Measurements

BCJet

Creed Humphrey was 302 when drafted and his arms are 7/8 of an inch longer and he was a pro bowler in his rookie year.  Humphrey is heavier now and linderbaum probably can add a bit of weight as well.

Like Humphrey he will fall from his earlier in the season projection and some team that does not need beast size centers will have themselves a 10 year starter.

37 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Creed Humphrey was 302 when drafted and his arms are 7/8 of an inch longer and he was a pro bowler in his rookie year.  Humphrey is heavier now and linderbaum probably can add a bit of weight as well.

Like Humphrey he will fall from his earlier in the season projection and some team that does not need beast size centers will have themselves a 10 year starter.

Creeds arms longer than linderbaum and is heavier. He fell to the late 2nd which is perfect for a center like that 

3 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Creeds arms longer than linderbaum and is heavier. He fell to the late 2nd which is perfect for a center like that 

Which is exactly what I just said arms a wee bit longer, a wee bit heavier (when drafted)

However Creed was a steal where he was drafted, his value was higher than 63rd 2nd round.

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Which is exactly what I just said arms a wee bit longer, a wee bit heavier (when drafted)

However Creed was a steal where he was drafted, his value was higher than 63rd 2nd round.

If we can get linderbaum in the 2nd then I’ll be happy with that. I like his hustle a lot. Always seems to be going. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:14 AM, sec101row23 said:

I think Linderbaum is a super clean safe prospect, but I don’t think JD wants a rookie center paired with Zach in his second year.  My guess is that he would like a much more experienced player at center to help Zach with protections.  

He might play him at guard for a year.  Who knows?  It all depends how the board falls. 

If he goes tackle at 4 it seems unlikely that he would draft a center at 10.  But if he falls to 35 or the Jets trade down from 10, Joe might decide that he's too much value to pass up.