Gotta stay healthy

mattg

I'm pumped about this draft and free agent signings. Definitely looking forward to how this translates to on the field product. But it seems every friggin year, there's an injury or two or three that totally crushes our optimism. Not trying to jinx this whole thing, but we have to stay healthy! There's always gonna be injuries, but it just seems it's always those that we have great optimism for that land on IR or worse. Lets hope and pray that we get ALL these guys on the field and they stay there. If so, we have a good chance to be really special this year

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, mattg said:

I'm pumped about this draft and free agent signings. Definitely looking forward to how this translates to on the field product. But it seems every friggin year, there's an injury or two or three that totally crushes our optimism. Not trying to jinx this whole thing, but we have to stay healthy! There's always gonna be injuries, but it just seems it's always those that we have great optimism for that land on IR or worse. Lets hope and pray that we get ALL these guys on the field and they stay there. If so, we have a good chance to be really special this year

the great equalizer. i would argue we were a decent team last year too if we werent so banged up.