Jump to content

SI: Zach Wilson is making progress


T0mShane
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

QB with the Highest % of dropped passes by wrs last yr was Zach Wilson but ya he should he able to win with anyone as a rookie/2nd yr player.  

He also had one of the highest poor throw percentages in the league last year, but let's casually discard that uncomfortable truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He also had one of the highest poor throw percentages in the league last year, but let's casually discard that uncomfortable truth.

I wonder if there’s a link between poor throws and drop percentage, but I’m not a big data guy

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I wonder if there’s a link between poor throws and drop percentage, but I’m not a big data guy

All I know is Jerricho Cotchery went from one of the most sure-handed Jets receivers in franchise history to a drop-happy JAG when paired with Mark Sanchez.

But I'm sure that'll just get chalked up to being "anecdotal evidende" by the Zachaponologists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All I know is Jerricho Cotchery went from one of the most sure-handed Jets receivers in franchise history to a drop-happy JAG when paired with Mark Sanchez.

But I'm sure that'll just get chalked up to being "anecdotal evidende" by the Zachaponologists.

Super weird that every receivers’ catch percentage dropped by 10% when Zach was the QB but shot back up when any other QB was playing must be a huge coincidence

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...