What channel is SNY?

LOOKS LIKE THE DOLANS ARE AT IT AGAIN.

I just got off the phone with Cablevison - SNY is not available at this time. However, they do expect it by the start of the 2006 season - within the next 2 weeks.

Looks to me like Dolan's looking to hash out a deal for better comercial space, so they don't wind up with egg on their faces - LIKE THEY DID WITH YES!:Nuts:

LOOKS LIKE THE DOLANS ARE AT IT AGAIN.

I just got off the phone with Cablevison - SNY is not available at this time. However, they do expect it by the start of the 2006 season - within the next 2 weeks.

Looks to me like Dolan's looking to hash out a deal for better comercial space, so they don't wind up with egg on their faces - LIKE THEY DID WITH YES!:Nuts:

I called them the begining of the week and they told me they were starting to air it the 16th then when it wasn't airing I called and they said they were haveing technical problems. Then I read the problem was they are haggling still

Kinda surprised that Directv hasn't made a deal yet because with YES they sold a whole bunch of systems and had thousands dump Cablevision. Now that they've got us, the service end, especially with HDTV, has gone in the crapper. 621-624 is all the NY sports channels9(with NESN in there) and so far nothing of this MESS network.

Archived