abe for shaub

amuck57

What you guys aren't taking into consideration is maybe, just maybe Abraham isn't worth near as much as you think he is. Culpepper who whether you like him or not is one of the better qbs in the league only brought the Vikings a 2nd. roung pick. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone that would tell you that DE is more important than QB.

What you guys aren't taking into consideration is maybe, just maybe Abraham isn't worth near as much as you think he is. Culpepper who whether you like him or not is one of the better qbs in the league only brought the Vikings a 2nd. roung pick. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone that would tell you that DE is more important than QB.

Like it or not edge rushers are nearly impossible to find and always command a first round pick.

What a shock. A patsy fan wants the jets to get raped in a trade....

If culpepper played healthy for the full season last year and wasn't coming off of an injury, not to mention the off-field drama, he would have commanded much better compensation.

Archived