Starting RB Help

Jet9

My WRs are good (Diggs, Higgins, and Pittman) so a FLEX spot is going to one of them. But at RB I have Najee Harris, Josh Jacobs and Chase Edmonds. All are decent but none are great so far. I know conventional wisdom says Harris and Jacobs but Edmonds is a good player too.

Anyway, any advice is appreciated ?.

On 9/29/2022 at 2:01 PM, Jet9 said:

My WRs are good (Diggs, Higgins, and Pittman) so a FLEX spot is going to one of them. But at RB I have Najee Harris, Josh Jacobs and Chase Edmonds. All are decent but none are great so far. I know conventional wisdom says Harris and Jacobs but Edmonds is a good player too.

Anyway, any advice is appreciated ?.

Try to trade Najee Harris for Breece Hall. Jacobs continues to be a solid RB.

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Try to trade Najee Harris for Breece Hall. Jacobs continues to be a solid RB.

Not a bad idea. A few weeks ago I picked up Tyler Allgeier on Atlanta. He's possibly the starter now. So it's him, Jacobs, Harris and Chase Edmonds now.

• 10 months later...

Dilemma on RBs for me.  My four are Aaron Jones, Breece, Devin Singletary, and Jamaal Williams.  The numbers say Jones and Hall, but I'm concerned about Hall's potential usage this week.  Singletary is totally RB4, but Williams is the question.

With Kamara out and Miller limited or out, Williams should be the lead back, but Taysom Hill messes up the situation at the goal line.

Anyone have a strong thought on this?

13 hours ago, nycdan said:

Dilemma on RBs for me.  My four are Aaron Jones, Breece, Devin Singletary, and Jamaal Williams.  The numbers say Jones and Hall, but I'm concerned about Hall's potential usage this week.  Singletary is totally RB4, but Williams is the question.

With Kamara out and Miller limited or out, Williams should be the lead back, but Taysom Hill messes up the situation at the goal line.

Anyone have a strong thought on this?

You drafted Williams (who won’t have a ton of utility once their backfield gets back and healthy) you might as well use him out of the gates.  

Taysom as the joker/goal line guy is definitely concerning but Williams was brought in in large part for all those TDs he scored last year.  Might as well use him while you can.