Robot Attack Dog

Bronx

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 9:23 AM, JiFapono said:

This is the beginning...

@HessStation

On 10/27/2022 at 10:12 PM, HessStation said:

Told you

Can I jump into this convo?  Would love to know the history behind this.  I don't see how the advancement of this type of technology doesn't go in a horrible direction.  It feels to me like humans are inevitably going to destroy themselves.  I think these robots will be a far greater threat than nukes.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Can I jump into this convo?  Would love to know the history behind this.  I don't see how the advancement of this type of technology doesn't go in a horrible direction.  It feels to me like humans are inevitably going to destroy themselves.  I think these robots will be a far greater threat than nukes.
A robot dog that has limited mobility ?

... The answer is because Humans suffer from hubris .

The best illustration of this is the New Boston coronavirus that has an 80% mortality rate.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sure, @HessStation and I both believe we're in a simulation, similar to the Matrix with a few tweaks, it's not machines, it's Aliens and they use AI in ways we cant and we're a project to see if humans could figure out AI or if the machines take over.

This is the first step. 

13 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Least somebody else gets it too 

12 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Sure, @HessStation and I both believe we're in a simulation, similar to the Matrix with a few tweaks, it's not machines, it's Aliens and they use AI in ways we cant and we're a project to see if humans could figure out AI or if the machines take over.

This is the first step. 

Hold on just one second. Let’s not go as far to say “believe” only that it appears very plausible and most likely somewhat true. 

• 3 weeks later...